TRESemmé (Haircare)

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume
Introducing the NEW TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume collection – a revolutionary new reverse wash haircare system, formulated for soft, touchable volume.

Volume seekers tired of being left with stiff, crunchy hair can rejoice thanks to this revolutionary reverse wash system! TRESemmé’s Beauty-Full Volume is rewriting the rules of voluminous hair by reversing the traditional haircare routine. Condition FIRST to soften hair, then shampoo to wash away weight. Your hair is left hair smooth and polished, but still full of bounce. Who says you can't have it all?

Using conditioner after you shampoo can weigh hair down and leave it flat. TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System is a game-changing regimen that gives your hair amazing body and bounce. Condition first to soften, then shampoo to wash away the weight.

Conditioner Formulation: The bounce-friendly formulation, with Fleximax Volumizers and Fiber Polishing Actives, bind the cuticle to leave hair smooth and polished, even after you shampoo.
Conditioner Effect: Our new revolutionary Reverse System with conditioner before shampoo helps you achieve volume and softness at the same time. Hair is left beautifully soft, but not flat.

Shampoo Formulation: The unique formulation, with Fleximax Volumizers, helps control static and flyaways, infusing your hair with volume and leaving it prepped for styling.

Shampoo Effect: Our new revolutionary Reverse System with conditioner before shampoo helps you achieve volume and softness at the same time. Used after the Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner, hair is left silky and soft, but not flat.

HOW TO USE
1. Start by smoothing 2-3 pumps of TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner through wet hair, and let it work its magic for a minute or so.
2. Rinse thoroughly, and then lather up with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System Shampoo.

VERDICT
Full disclosure: Complimentary samples of this were sent to me for testing purposes by Influenster, BUT my reviews and opinions are ALWAYS 100% honest and true and my own.

I've used and liked TRESemmé haircare in the past, so I had a feeling this would be nice, but this is actually pretty awesome. This reverse wash system left my hair so soft and silky smooth and shiny and bouncy and lightweight. The one thing that it didn't do though was volumize. Not that it left my hair flat, but my hair wasn't any more voluminous than normal...aside from that this was fantastic. It also kept the oil and grease at bay longer than normal so that I could go for longer between washes.

Reverse washing in general is a good system/way of washing your hair...I heard about this method and have used it with other haircare products before and I feel like it really does make a difference, but this particular reverse wash shampoo/conditioner set takes it to the next level...I suppose because it was formulated to be used this way.

The conditioner is super lightweight and just disappears into your hair. I know I had more than enough to use in my hair, but I felt like I needed more because as soon as it hits your hair it just seemingly seems to disappear so I felt like I didn't have enough, but of course I did and I was so redundant just now, but you get the gist...right? Anywho, the point is you can't feel it in your hair whatsoever. Then after leaving it in for a minute you go in with the shampoo which lathers up really nicely and is also really lightweight and voila! Awesome hair.

If you're on the hunt for an affordable, yet awesome shampoo and conditioner then definitely check this out. I'm not sure how much these are as I got these samples sent to me for free, but TRESemmé is usually an affordable brand that you can easily find at the drugstore so I don't expect it to break the bank.

References...
1. TRESemmé link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top