Missha (Makeup)



Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ (#27 Honey Beige)
Size: 50 ml
Introducing one of the most popular BB creams on the South Korean beauty scene! The Perfect Cover BB Cream from Missha offers medium coverage that disguises blemishes, evens skin tone, protects from sun damage (SPF 42 PA+++), and even provides anti-aging and brightening effects. Perfect for those on the go—this multi-purpose BB cream makes your life (and your makeup bag) a whole lot simpler.

We recommend this product for those with light beige to golden beige skin tones.

HOW TO USE
After your skincare regimen, apply BB cream to a fresh face using fingers, sponge, or brush of your choice.

INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Arbutin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Adenosine, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Algae Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Ceramide 3, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance(Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol MAY CONTAIN[+/-; Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

VERDICT
This is a cult favorite amongst the K-Beauty scene and for a reason. I too really love this BB cream and depending on my skin I will either use it with a cushion puff or just go in with my fingers.

If I'm having a good natural skin day and don't need as much coverage I will use a cushion puff to apply a sheer layer to just help even out my skin tone, but if I need a little more coverage then I will go in with my fingers which will give me a nice even medium coverage.


Regardless of how you apply it, it is lightweight, not tacky or sticky, looks nice and natural and lasts all day. It doesn't sit on top of the skin or anything like that...it really melds in with your skin to give you a nice natural satin finish. Not completely matte, but not overly dewy either which is just how I like it. I'm not a fan of matte foundation, but I don't want super dewy glistening skin either so this is perfect. I know when I use this I will have a good skin day...unless I've got some major skin issues going on in which case there's just no helping it.


This line has more than just the standard 3 shades that Korean brands tend to carry so that's nice...not that there are a TON of shades, but a better selection than the standard.


It is a bit pricey, but it gives you a nice high SPF and contains anti-aging and brightening benefits and it really is a nice BB cream so I would definitely recommend giving this a try...plus I'm sure you can find it on Amazon for cheaper or wait for a holiday to get it on sale or wait for one of Missha's semi-annual sales.


References...

1. Sokoglam link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top