PureDerm (Haircare)

PureDerm Botanical Choice Vital Radiance Hair Mask in Honey


Size: 0.7 fl oz

PureDerm Botanical Choice Vital Radiance Hair Mask "HONEY" is a specially formulated hair treatment which provides the energy and radiance necessary to restore the beauty of hair weakened by coloring, bleaching and permanent wave products. Enriched with Honey, Grapefruit, Sweet Almond and Shea Butter, this richly textured creamy mask delivers deep nourishment to the hair shaft and works to smooth the hair scales in order to fix color and enhance curl spring. 

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After shampooing, apply a generous amount to wet hair.
Step 2: Comb through to evenly distribute the product over the entire head of hair.
Step 3: Leave on for 5-10 minutes, depending on the level of hair porosity.
Step 4: Rinse thoroughly. Style as usual.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-7, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Honey Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Park II (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 15510, CI 14700, Fragrance

FINAL VERDICT
This is a really nice hair mask. Smells like honey and it does leave your hair hydrated and softer than normal. I got 2 uses out of this packet...I probably could have stretched it out to three uses, but it does say to apply a generous amount and I feel like you do have to use a lot to get a nice result. The first time I used it, I don't think I used enough because it was just kind of like meh...not much different than just using a regular conditioner, but the second time around I really went to town and super saturated my hair with the rest of the entire packet and it left my hair a lot silkier and nice and more worth the 15 minutes you have to stand in the shower with this on.

If I had tried this before I found out about the La'dor treatment than I probably would have loved this more and been more excited about it, but having already tried the La'dor...it's a pass for me. I would rather save my money and buy another bottle of my La'dor treatment. It performs even better than this mask and faster...I don't have to wait around for 15 minutes in the shower with the La'dor. HOWEVER, if you wanted a hair mask to travel with than this would be great for that purpose as you do get a couple uses out of the packet and once you're done you can just chuck it and not have to lug it back; so if you're on the market for a hair mask to travel with then this might appeal to you.


References...
1. Beauteque link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top