Nature Republic (Skincare)



Nature Republic Bee Venom Toner


Size: 150 ml

Stay acne free with this toner made with bee venom, salicylic acid and calamine powder helps reduce redness, inflammations and acne breakouts. Use this to treat your pores while keeping your skin moisturized and blemish free.



HOW TO USE

After washing the face, dispense an adequate amount on a cotton pad. Wipe gently in an outward direction along the skin’s texture.



INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Bee Venom, Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, Lecithin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycycrrhizate, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rasmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Phospholipids, Polydecene, Squalane, Viscum Album Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid

VERDICT
This is a nice hydrating toner, but I don't know that it provides the extra bee venom benefits it's supposed to. The description provided states that this will help reduce redness, inflammation and acne breakouts but it did none of those things for me. 

Don't get me wrong. Unique ingredient aside, this is a nice toner...it's by no means bad, but it doesn't do the extra special things that it claims to do due to the special bee venom ingredient. For those of you who aren't familiar with this unique ingredient, Bee venom is known for it's anti-inflammatory properties and is supposed to increase circulation to the face thereby triggering collagen production and also temporarily relax the facial muscles reducing the appearance of wrinkles, which is why it's often referred to as "natural botox". This toner addressed none of those special properties on my face.


My face tends to get red and splotchy a lot...don't know why, but it seems to be easily irritated for no reason on a regular basis so when I saw this toner had bee venom which is supposed to have anti-inflammatory properties and claimed to reduce redness I immediately added this to my cart, but alas it doesn't address that. I didn't notice any reductions in my monthly hormonal acne either, nor did I notice any "natural botox" effect. This toner is good for giving you a nice boost of hydration and prepping your skin for the next step of your skincare routine. That's it.


I will definitely use this up, but would I re-purchase this after I'm done? No. It's nice, but I still prefer the Nooni Seed Essence Toner.


P.S. This toner is a bit more viscous than other watery toners, so I like to just pat this into my face with my hands vs. using a cotton pad. 


References...

1. Beauteque link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top