Etude House (Nail)



Etude House - Play Nail Color 50 (#PP511) Syrup

Size: 8 ml / 0.27 fl. oz.

HOW TO USE
1. Apply basecoat or peel-off basecoat onto clean fingernails. 
2. After applying 2~3 layers of this product, finish off with topcoat. 

VERDICT 
Got this as a filler item, and I'm so glad I did. This is my very first nail polish from Etude House and I'm loving it. This is from the Syrup line of the Play collection, and the name of this particular shade is Shooting Star + Wish which roughly translates to "Wish Upon a Shooting Star" which I think is appropriate because the metallic purple and dark blue duo chrome with glitter does make me thing of a sparkling galaxy. 

You definitely need two coats with this polish as one is not opaque enough and a bit patchy, but with two coats it's perfect and beautiful. This lasted for about a week before starting to chip and recede, but even then it was pretty minimal so it is long lasting. 

This pulls more dark blue in bright light and more purple in dim artificial lighting...and it's SUPER sparkly, which I love. 

Awesome polish. Awesome color. Definitely give it a two thumbs up. Now I want to try out more polishes from this collection.



References...
1. YesStyle link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top