Welcos (Hair)

Welcos Banana Mayo Hair Pack
Size: 250 ml
Makes hair moist and soft.
Contains banana extract.
Supplies highly concentrated nourishment to your hair.

HOW TO USE
After shampooing your hair, towel dry your hair, and apply to your hair. Concentrate on the sections of your hair that are damaged. Work it into your hair in a massaging motion, and wash off after 3 minutes.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Egg Yolk Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alaine, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Cirate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,C1 15985,C1 19140, Fragrance

THOUGHTS
October 25th, 2018: Formula is definitely nowhere near as good as the super cute packaging. It wasn't horrible (i.e. it didn't leave my hair feeling the way it did after using Drybar), but it's still not good. If I'm gonna invest the time and effort into doing a hair mask, I want it to leave me with the most luxuriously soft silky smooth shiny hair and this did not do that for me...not even close.

In fact my hair was somehow left a lot frizzier and crazy looking than normal. I did notice that there are a bunch of different alcohols listed in the ingredient list...don't know if that had anything to do with it, but this definitely wasn't that hydrating, which is probably why my hair was so frizzy and crazy looking. Also, my hair did not feel nourished either so none of the claims it makes are true in my opinion.

Still not as bad as the Drybar disaster: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2018/09/drybar-hair.html (although that was a shampoo and conditioner and this is a hair mask), so I'm not gonna say it's terrible, but it really is not that great. You know what it is...it's subpar. That's the perfect word to describe this. This is subpar. It's not terrible, but it's subpar. Which is a shame because I like the idea of it...the concept and like I said it's got super cute packaging and it does smell really good. It smells just like this Korean Banana snack I had as a child. It's got that fake sweet banana scent that Korean snacks have.

Anywho, would I repurchase this? I'm sure you guessed it, but no. No I would not. In fact I'm not even gonna bother using up the rest of this bottle, but since the packaging is so cute though, I may just empty it and rinse it out and fill it with a conditioner I like.

References...
1. Beauteque

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top