Current Playlist - October 2018 (Music)


Hey Guys!
I'm back with another playlist of songs that I am currently into. All of these have been playing on repeat, but in particular I have been really loving the Bazzi and Camila Cabello collab on Beautiful and the John Legend and Wendy collab for Written in the Stars.

As always, in alphabetical order we have...

A Pink - 1도 없어 (I'm So Sick)

Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello - Beautiful

BTS - Idol

Epik High x End of the World (Sekai No Owari) - Sleeping Beauty

(G)I-dle - 한 (Alone)

Girl's Generation-Oh!GG - 몰랐니 (Lil' Touch)

Hyolyn - Bae

John Legend x Wendy (Red Velvet) - Written In The Stars

Seulgi (슬기 - Red Velvet) x SinB (신비 - Gfriend) x Chung Ha (청하) x Soyeon (소연 - (G)I-dle) - Wow Thing

Tiffany Young - Teach You
What are you guys listening to? Leave a comment down below, as I'm always on the lookout for new songs to put on repeat.

Happy listening 
😊

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top