SALE ALERT - Glow Recipe

Hi Guys!
It's been a very busy morning/afternoon for me, but I just now had a chance to look at my personal emails and I saw that Glow Recipe is having a 20% off sale just for today and tomorrow!

Considering it's Glow Recipe, that's a pretty good discount for them. The most I've ever seen from them is 25% off, which that was for Black Friday, so if you're interested in any of the products on their website then now's the time to take advantage.

I don't think I've done a proper full review on my Black Friday Glow Recipe haul aside from the Huxley trial kit: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/12/huxley-skincare.html, but I can tell you that that I love the Huxley Extract It Toner, although I personally wasn't as fond of the Oil Essence and Anti-Gravity cream...if you have very dry skin you'll probably enjoy those a lot more, but I did love the toner enough to end up getting a full sized bottle of it even though I couldn't fathom paying so much for a toner at the time of review...and am thoroughly enjoying it.

I also love the Blithe Vital Treatment Essence in 9 Essential Seeds and the Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum (review is forthcoming)...and while I've only tried the Whamisa Organic Flowers Olive Leaf Mist like twice it was really nice and I have a feeling I will love that product as well...although not for very long as they only give you 80 ml of product and I'm by no means a dainty spritzer.


Anywho, it looks like a lot of the products are starting to sell out, so if you're interested in this sale hurry on over: https://www.glowrecipe.com/. Sale end March 2 at 11:59PM (EST). Details from the email below.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top