Somoon (Skincare)

Somoon Egg Whipping Pore Cleanser

Size: 100 ml

There’s no miracle needed to completely remove all those dirt and impurities away from your skin in just one wash! All you need is Somoon’s unique whipped foam technology to do all the deep ­cleansing job for you. Egg Whipping Pore Cream contains 2,000ppm of Arbutin and 1,000ppm of egg yolk extract. Arbutin is best ­known for its deep­ cleansing and whitening components that thoroughly melts impurities away from the pores. On the other hand, egg yolk is very rich in nutrients that help keep the skin in its healthiest condition. This cleanser features a very concentrated and thick mousse which makes it gentle to the skin. It also allows all the components to seep in thoroughly for its thick foam perfectly covers all the pores, ensuring that no area would be left uncleaned. This will keep your skin very soft, moist and flawless!



This whipped foam cleanser takes pore-cleansing to an egg-citing level! It's packed with 2,000ppm of Arbutin, which deep cleans and melts impurities away from pores, clarifying and whitening skin. It's also fortified with 1,000ppm of Egg Yolk, which is super rich in nutrients that keep skin strong and healthy. Plus, the high-tech foam texture perfectly covers all pores and allows all the elements to seep in, leaving you with soft, moist, and flawless skin.


HOW TO USE
Dispense an appropriate amount of the cleanser (a little goes a long way) and apply onto dry face. Leave for 5 minutes, then massage for another 30 seconds. Rinse off with lukewarm water.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Sorbitol, Myristic Acid, Butane, Potassium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propane, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Bees Wax, Potassium Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Albumen Extract(2,000ppm), Egg Yolk Extract(1,000ppm), Carbonated Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Saccharomyces/Caragana Sinica Root Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Extract, Fagopyrum Tataricum Seed Extract, Fragrance

THOUGHTS
March 29th, 2017: Such a fun texture and concept, but I am not a fan. This is not a good cleanser.

Initially I used this like a normal cleanser. I wet my face first, then went in with this cleanser on my damp face, massaged it around for a bit, then rinsed it off with lukewarm water. Done this way it was just kind of meh to me. Wasn't great, wasn't terrible. It was just kind of like whatever...honestly I couldn't really tell if it was doing anything.

Then when I went to write my review here on the blog, I was re-reading the description and "how to use" section and realized that apparently I was using it incorrectly? According to Memebox, as you can see above, you're supposed to use it on a dry face. It says to apply it to a dry face, wait for 5 minutes, massage it in, then rinse it off. I thought oh, I wonder if that's why I'm underwhelmed by this product. So I used it as directed by Memebox and omg, it was terrible...so so horrendously terrible. 

First off, I don't even feel like it really cleanses. When I went in with a toner on a cotton pad afterwards, my cotton pad was dirty...it's never dirty after properly cleansing. Secondly, and most importantly, used this way...as instructed by Memebox, this method dried out my skin so badly...like a desert. I'm not exaggerating. My face got so obnoxiously dry and flaky I was like what the heck is going on?! I had to really, and I mean REALLY go to town with the hydrating products afterwards.

If you have very oily skin then perhaps you might like this better than I did, but "soft, moist, and flawless" this was not. I don't agree with the description given at all...and quite frankly I went back and double checked the "how to use" description on the actual product and I don't know where Memebox got it's info because no where on there does it specify to use it on a dry face or leave it on for 5 mins. It simply states to shake the bottle first, then take an appropriate amount, then massage it on the face for a bit before rinsing with lukewarm water. Used that way it's still not a great or even good cleanser, but at least it's not terrible and won't dry out your face like the Sahara desert.

Either way, this definitely gets a big fat pass from me. Not worth it in my opinion.

References...
1. Memebox

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top