Inoface (Bath)

Inoface Milk Body Jelly Wash
Size: 100g
You don't have to be a kid to love bath times! This pudding-like body wash puts a playful splash on washing up. No rubber ducks necessary.

Get jiggly with Glycerin, a humectant that helps lock in that moisture. This fun jelly wash won't leave you feelin' dry after your shower. This moisturizing jello is also infused with Seaweed Extract, which amps up the hydration factor and makes it great for those with sensitive skin. Plus, Milk Protein and a unique White Flower complex soften and brighten skin without irritation while removing dirt and impurities lodged inside pores. It's the perfect night cap for your skin, thanks to other botanical extracts that soothe and calm the skin, too!

HOW TO USE
Run water over body. Apply the jelly wash onto a loofah, mesh, body scrub, or hands and wet with a little water to create a lather. Massage and scrub all over body. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Memetips: Free of skin-irritating ingredients, this jelly wash is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS
Beneficial Ingredients: Glycerin, Carrageenan, Coconut Extract, Milk Extract
Complete Ingredient List: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Milk Protein Extract (100ppm), Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Convallaria Majalis Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Fragrance

THOUGHTS
February 18th, 2017: I love the texture of this jelly wash and how fun it is to use, but that slippery texture was also a big problem. This thing is SUPER slippery and very easy to crack and break. I broke mine the very first time I used it...or rather even before I used it because it happened while I was trying to get the jelly out of the container...then about 15 seconds after I finally got it out of the container and was attempting to lather up the cracked jelly, it slipped out of my hands and it just completely broke into several pieces.

Obviously, that won't affect the efficacy of the product...other than the smaller pieces are a bit harder to get a grip of and lather up, but man...it doesn't look pretty anymore. I just have random chunks of jelly...and some that broke off the size of a pea and so it was useless and went down the drain so I was not a happy camper. Maybe I'm just a klutz, so you may not have that problem, but regardless that is not even the biggest issue I had with this product. This thing has such a strong scent I can't stand it. If you are also sensitive to scents and fragrances than I would recommend that you stay away...far, far, away because that scent lingers on your body loooong after you've dried yourself off. It's not a terrible scent, but it is a strong and overpowering one and it was starting to give me a headache.

As for the actual performance...it was ok. I didn't notice it doing anything better or different than a normal body wash from the drugstore. I actually prefer my St. Ives body wash over this one...the St. Ives just leaves my skin feeling more hydrated and soft than this jelly did...and it doesn't have an overpowering scent that gives me a headache.

Such a fun concept, but this gets a huge pass from me. It's not terrible, but coupled with the overpowering scent and the slipperiness that led to me breaking the jelly I'm just not a fan. I would return it, but I feel bad because I broke it...so I'm not going to. Am I just being weird and overthinking that? I don't know. As much as I want to return it I feel weird at the thought of returning this since it's broken into various chunks of jelly.

References...
1. Memebox

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top