Mizon (Skincare)

Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream
https://amzn.to/2LqaN6I
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***

Size: 10 ml
This eye cream helps to give elasticity to your skin. By giving providing a lifting effect, it also helps to moisturize dry skin. Provides vitality to aging skin. This cream is for severe eye wrinkles around eyes while improving skin elasticity, keeping your skin moisturized and smooth.

HOW TO USE
Dab a small amount around eyes until absorbed.

Tip: This firming eye cream contains 42% collagen water solution.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Mangifera Indica seed Butter, Adenosine, Beta- Glucan, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Iris Florentina Foot Extract, Honey Extract, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Disodium

VERDICT
May 13th, 2017:
I did a first impressions of this about a month ago: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2017/04/first-impressions-mizon-collagen-power.html, and now that I've had a chance to use it for a bit I wanted to update you guys on my more well formed thoughts. I still love this eye cream, but it's not as heavy duty as the Goodal eye cream so this won't be replacing it like I had envisioned but rather working in conjunction with it now.

I still love the silky smooth silicone-y gel like formula of this eye cream. It just feels so nice and hydrating and it's lightweight and amazing and glides on like a dream leaving the area feeling so soft and smooth...but like I said it's not as heavy duty as the Goodal eye cream, so while it does help combat my pillow creases it doesn't prevent them like the Goodal eye cream does, which is why I like to use this as a morning eye cream instead. The silky smooth silicone-y gel like formula also makes it ideal for morning use because it's so lightweight and smooths out the eye area creating a perfect canvas for your makeup/concealer to go on top.

If you want to use this in the evening, obviously you can, but I would recommend it more for younger people as a hydrating and preventative measure. I think it would be a great starter eye cream for someone who doesn't have any eye area issues yet, but if you need something to actually combat your eye wrinkles though in the evening I would recommend the Goodal eye cream: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/10/goodal-skincare.html. The description for this does say it's for "severe eye wrinkles" but I disagree with that claim. Like I said it does help and you can notice a difference, but it's not as effective as the Goodal.


Regardless, this is still awesome and I love it for the mornings, which btw I never used to use an eye cream in the morning until I got this, but between this Mizon eye cream in the morning and the Goodal eye cream in the evening I have a powerhouse combo to keep my eye area hydrated, plump, silky smooth, and wrinkle free...as long as I keep up with it. If you've been reading my blog for awhile now you know I tend to get lazy and fall of the wagon once in a while. Anywho, this is definitely going on the repurchase list...and FYI while I did get this from Beauteque, you can get it for cheaper on Amazon. I've linked them both above.


Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 45 ml
This cult-favorite from Mizon is a lightweight gel type cream that helps to nourish skin. It's concentrated with 74% snail extract, an ingredient loved for its ability to help promote the repairing of skin seen through the reduction of acne scarring, dark spots and fine lines. Also formulated with a medley of botanical and floral extracts, in addition to hyaluronic acid to deliver serious hydration without leaving any sheen or grease.

You'll love the gel cream not only for its refreshing texture, but also for its multipurpose, dynamic usages. You can literally transform the skin care gel cream and repurpose it for effective sunburn care, relaxant and cooling cream and a moisturizing sleeping pack. It's the bang for your buck as it also rejuvenates homeostasis, elasticity, dry and dark skin and trouble vestige.

Of course, Mizon's Snail Recovery Gel features a hefty dose of snail mucin—74% in this formulation. It's also more hydrating than some of its sibling products due to the inclusion of ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, panthenol, olive oil, and allantoin—all of which leave the skin feeling smooth. Centella and green tea are soothing and protect the skin from external damage.

Ideal for oily or combination skin types.

HOW TO USE
Apply all over face and neck and gently massage into skin. Double up to use as a sleeping pack!

INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether, Dimethylsilane, Polysorbate2-, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydolsyate, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glyocol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellias Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Betula Platylphylla Japonica Juice, Tropolone, Copper Tripeptide-1, Allantoin, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Adenosine, Disodium Edta

VERDICT
May 11th, 2017: I really liked this until I realized it had one major flaw...this thing pills, but first the pros. This is a really nice lightweight gel texture cream that would be great for oily and combination skin types during the hot summer months when you don't need as much hydration and want something very thin and lightweight. I love how it glides on so smoothly and leaves my face with a lovely radiant glow, BUT now for the con, like I said in the beginning, it has one huge con to it...this thing pills like crazy. Once it "dries" down, this doesn't sink into your skin, so once it's "dried" you can't touch your face. Any rubbing or movement or trying to layer makeup or anything on top of it will disrupt the gel and cause it to flake and pill and ball up on the skin...almost like you have dried clear glue on your face that's rubbing off. Not a good thing. I don't want to be wasteful though, so I've been trudging along and trying to use this up for quite awhile now, but once I'm done I have no plans to repurchase it.

Mizon Snail Intensive Repair Ampoule
https://amzn.to/2LtiRE2
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 ml
Introducing the Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule—another exciting formulation featuring our favorite hero ingredients, snail mucin, in a concentrated serum! Formulated with 80% of the ever-famous snail filtrate, this serum has the same properties as Mizon's other snail products, which are valued for helping to reduce the appearance of acne scarring, fine lines, and troubled skin. Packed with other active ingredients like hydrating hyaluronic acid and antioxidant-rich cocoa, this product applies to the skin silky smooth and leaves it feeling revived.

Snail mucin extract is the hero ingredient of this product, working to minimize acne scarring, prevent acne, and address anti-aging concerns. This serum, however, contains many more potent ingredients making it an all-in-one skin saver. Barberry root extract also helps improve the appearance of scars and hyper-pigmentation. This serum contains anti-aging peptides and 5 kinds of vitamins. Cornus fruit & pomegranate extract soothe sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE
Apply after cleanser, toner, and essence. Pat onto skin in upward and outward motions until fully absorbed. Follow up with moisturizer.

INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Punica Granatum Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Trehalose, Copper Tripeptide-1, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glyocol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Coptis Japonica Extract, Disodium Edta

VERDICT
February 17th, 2017: I've been meaning to get this review up for a few months now and I'm so glad to finally get it done. I don't know why I've been procrastinating on my reviews for the rest of the Mizon Snail line, but better late than never so here we go.

I'm generally not really drawn to ampoules, but I wanted to try out the entire Mizon Snail Repair line, so I got the ampoule to try as well. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper, which dispenses a very lightweight slightly caramel tinted honey-like viscous liquid formula, which glides onto the skin with a nice silky finish. If I didn't know any better I would think this is a honey infused propolis product rather than a snail filtrate product because of the look and feel of the ampoule...not that it's sticky or anything like that, but it just really reminds me of honey. 

Anywho, the ampoule is very hydrating and sinks into the skin very nicely leaving it soft and smooth...more smooth than soft, but softer than before. I didn't find it to be healing...I didn't really notice it improving the appearance of acne scarring, hyper-pigmentation, or working its magic on fine lines and wrinkles like stated in the description, but I did find it to be hydrating and protecting...it is very moisturizing and feels really nice on the skin and I feel like it does help to protect my face by improving the immunity of my skin. Not something you can see, but something that I feel.

That said, would I repurchase this product? No. I don't regret purchasing and trying this product, but for me personally, I don't think it's necessary. Perhaps if you have dry skin and need that extra layer of moisture than perhaps, but as someone with combo skin, I have other products in my arsenal that are more than sufficient at hydrating and moisturizing my face without this added step.

Mizon Snail 80 Intensive Repairing Serum
https://amzn.to/32CP80E
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 50 ml
Total solution serum for elastic skin with deep nutrition. Anti wrinkle and whitening double functional cosmetic. It presents energy towards skin with deep nourishment and elasticity care. Chewy texture content enhances skin elasticity. It grants brightness towards dull skin.

INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol

VERDICT
February 17th, 2017: This serum was very middle of the road for me. It wasn't bad, but I was just kind of meh about this product. If you have dry skin than you would probably enjoy this more than I did, but I didn't find it awesome or amazing and I didn't find that it did what I was expecting it to do.

This has a lightweight clear gel formula that glides on nicely, but depending on the state of your skin, it can sometimes feel a bit sticky and tacky and sometimes it won't. I find that if I've layered on many multiple layers of toners and essences and my face already has a really nice base of hydration going, then it won't feel sticky or tacky at all, but if I've only got a minimal amount of layers on the skin (meaning just one layer of toner, one layer of essence, and one layer of the Snail Repair Ampoule) than it does have a tendency to feel a bit sticky and tacky. Not sure why that is, but that's what I've consistently noticed with this serum. However, even if it does feel a bit sticky and tacky it's not a big deal though because once you layer on the All in One Repair Cream on top of it that goes away.

In terms of performance, while it does leave the skin feeling velvety soft and smooth, I don't know that it really did much other than add a nice layer of moisture to the skin. I didn't notice any anti-aging benefits and my face didn't seem to get any brighter or elastic over time as suggested in the description, so if you're just strictly looking for moisture than this is a nice serum to have, but that wasn't what I was looking for with this item. I got this for the healing snail filtrate attributes that just weren't there for me, so this is definitely a pass in my opinion. If you're just looking for a nice lightweight moisturizing serum than this is a nice one, but other than that I would skip it.

I will say this though...reflecting back on my experience with this serum and how I feel about it, instead of using this as a step in ones skincare routine, I feel like you would get better use out this by soaking cotton pads with this serum and letting it sit on your face as a make-shift hydrating mask because it is very moisturizing and does leave your face feeling velvety soft and smooth.

Mizon Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser
https://amzn.to/2XSCnQI
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 60 ml
A travel friendly foaming cleanser that deep cleans but with a gentle, skin rejuvenating formula. Snail secretion filtrate is rich in protein and glycolic acid to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles while helping to boost skin's firmness and elasticity. The sticky, stringy texture gets into all the nooks and crannies of your face to pick up any and all dirt that might be hiding from your eyebrow hairs to the creases by your nose.

A foaming cleanser that lathers densely, featuring snail filtrate to treat skin to healing properties while also cleansing. From lightly exfoliating papaya extract to antioxidant-rich green tea, this formula is boosted with nourishing ingredients to ensure your skin doesn't feel stripped after cleansing. This perfect to-go size tube is easy to travel with - since the product lathers up beautifully, it should last you a good long while!

Ideal for Combination to Oily skin types

HOW TO USE
Wet your face and lather a petite pea sized amount of cleanser (a little goes a long way) between your palms. Massage the foam into your skin from forehead to jaw. This is definitely a great product to use with a gentle facial brush or sponge to get extra suds. Rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry (with hands or a clean towel) then follow with a toner.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate. Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-14m, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Carica Papaya, Ivy Extract, Plant Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Ethanol, Camellia Sinensis, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

VERDICT
January 1st, 2017: Meh...this was an ok cleanser. It's a thicker cream that lathers up really nicely into a dense marshmallow like texture. You can sheer it out a bit and make it more sudsy and whipped by adding more water, but overall it's a pretty thick and dense and creamy cleanser. Like the directions say, a little definitely goes a long way so even though there's not a ton of product in this bottle it will last you awhile.

It's too much of a thick and dense formula to use with the Foreo, so I either use my hands or the I'm Meme Dual Pore Brush to work this into my face, but I feel like it does perform a  bit better with the brush so I would use it that way...with a manual facial cleansing brush.

It definitely feels really nice and luxurious on the face...that dense creamy texture just envelopes your face in a soft creamy goodness and I like massaging this into my face, plus it smells nice, but as far as the actual results of the cleanser it's not the best I've ever used. It does get my face very clean, but a little too clean. Because of the texture of the creamy cleanser I thought it would be pretty hydrating, but this left my face feeling slightly stripped and tight afterwards...no softness or smoothness either. Just very very clean.


Using it with my manual facial brush does give better results and makes my face not so stripped feeling and a tiny bit softer and smoother, but nonetheless not my favorite so this will not be going on the repurchase list. If you want a really nice effective creamy cleanser then I would recommend Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleanser: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/01/innisfree_30.html. That one is awesome.

BTW, I don't know if I just got a packaging dud but the cap won't snap shut all the way.


Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream
https://amzn.to/2JRpAnH
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 120 ml
The All-In-One Snail Repair Cream hydrates, helps improve the appearance of fine lines, and helps reduce the appearance of acne scarring and blemishes.

With 92% snail mucus extract, it provides outstanding skin regeneration and recovery and contains snail mucus filtrate, adenosine, peptides and vitamin 5 certified for anti-aging effects. It's a superior innovative beauty product that is the all-kill skin perfection maker. Mizon All In One Snail Repair Cream is a convergence of all beauty solutions, primarily achieved by using snail mucus filtrate, Europe and Koreas hot secret to beauty. Millions were sold just from word-of-mouth news of the incredible miracle cream. Even its texture is different from other creams with a chewy-like snail feel that deeply nourishes, replenishes and protects when applied. Skin solutions don't have to be complicated and the All in One Snail Repair Cream reminds us that simplicity is key.

Abundantly hydrates to firm and plump the appearance of skin. Discourages the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. 92% snail mucin encourages skin renewal to diminish appearance of acne scarring and blemishes

Ideal for oily and acne-prone to combination skin types. Appropriate for dry skin if used under a heavier cream.

HOW TO USE
Apply all over face and neck and gently massage into skin. Dryer skin types should follow up with a moisturizer to layer on top.

INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Peg/ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glyocol, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Rh-oligopeptide-1, Propylene Glycol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-glucan, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Disodium Edta

VERDICT
This is an awesome cream. I originally got some samples of these to try and I really liked it so I decided to get a full size and I'm so glad I did...actually I got the super sized version...the regular sized cream is 75 ml.

Anywho, this cream has a very unique texture. It's a bouncy viscous milky white cream/gel hybrid. Because of the texture and the fact that it's snail filtrate you might think that it will be sticky/tacky and yucky feeling, but its not (unlike the sleeping pack) and layers really nicely. It glides on silky smooth and sinks in nicely. If you put on a thicker layer it will take a little longer and can feel a little heavy initially, but it does eventually sink in nicely and completely and once it does it's very lightweight and airy and leaves your face feeling very hydrated...luxuriously hydrated and satiny smooth.

Overall it's helped to improve/maintain the texture and hydration of my skin. I don't know that it really did anything for me in terms of improving the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles and reducing the appearance of acne scarring and blemishes, but it is very moisturizing and nourishing and leaves your face soft and smooth with a healthy glow.

While it would work for any skin type, I think those of you with combo, oily and/or acne prone skin would like and enjoy this the most...so if that's you then definitely check this out. I think you'll love the unique texture of this cream and how light and airy it is whilst still being very moisturizing and effective.

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream
https://amzn.to/2YjMLAE
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 15 ml
Whiten, brighten and reduce wrinkles with Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream. Containing 80% snail slime filtrate and E.G.F. (Epidermal Growth Factor), use this eye cream to increase firmness and elasticity of the skin. Snail slime is full of antioxidants, and proteins as well as elastin and glycolic acid. Use on tired eyes or if you're just start your anti-aging routine. 

HOW TO USE
Dab a small amount of the product around the eye area and pat into skin until absorbed.

INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Sorbitan Olivate, Water, Dimethicone, Beeswax, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Tropolone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Adenosine, Polysorbate-20, Disodium EDTA, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Rh-Oligopeptide-I

VERDICT
This is a nice eye cream. Not sticky or tacky or heavy, and while it does make my eyes well a little sometimes there are no tears. It doesn't sting my eyes.

This has a thinner formula then the Goodal eye cream, but it still feels nice and is hydrating. Also, using this did fade and lighten the pillow creases that I get on the left side of my eye/brow so it's not as deep and prominent, but I still get them and you can still see it.

Having found the Goodal eye cream I have no plans to repurchase this, but this would probably be a nice eye cream for someone who doesn't really need help/repairs for their eye area, but instead wants to just maintain and prevent.

Mizon Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack
https://amzn.to/2O5c8lB
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 80 ml
This snail extract-based sleeping pack targets your fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep, which is when your skin is actively repairing and healing. Formulated with skin improving 50% snail extract, 4 different types of peptides, and a medley of botanical and herbal extracts to help firm, increase elasticity, and hydrate.

Gentle formula is great for all skin types. NO parabens, artificial dyes, artificial fragrances, talc, benzophenone-3, benzyl alcohol, triethanolamine, polyacrylamide, mineral oil.

HOW TO USE
Apply as the last step of your nighttime skincare regimen. Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning.

INGREDIENTS
Snail Secretion Filtrate Glycerin Water Cetyl Ethylhexanoate Butylene Glycol Dipropylene Glycol Cetearyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane Glyceryl Stearate Hydrogenated Polydecene Cyclohexasiloxane Sodium Polyacrylate Sorbitan Stearate Peg-100 Stearate Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Phenoxyethanol Carbomer Polysorbate 80 Caprylyl Glycol Dimethicone Xanthan Gum Aminomethyl Propanol Citrus Limon (lemon) Peel Oil Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Oil Adenosine Disodium Edta Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) Fruit Oil Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Fruit Extract Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Fruit Extract Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) Extract Salvia Sclarea (clary) Oil Aniba Rosaeodora (rosewood) Wood Oil Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) Oil Coriandrum Sativum (coriander) Fruit Oil Salvia Officinalis (sage) Oil Artemisia Absinthium Extract Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Extract Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract Water Sea Water Tremella Fuciformis (mushroom) Extract Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Santalum Album (sandalwood) Oil Propylene Glycol Honey Extract Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment Fomes Officinalis (mushroom) Extract Acacia Seyal Gum Extract Pentylene Glycol Ethyl Hexanediol Glyceryl Caprylate Potassium Sorbate 1,2-hexanediol Glycine Max (soybean) Seed Extract Ethylhexylglycerin Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract Sh-octapeptide-4 Sh-decapeptide-7 Sh-pentapeptide-19 Sh-oligopeptide-9

VERDICT
Oh no...no, no, no, no, no. This is so thick and heavy and STICKY. I can't stand just how sticky and tacky this is...and it doesn't go away. It stays sticky and tacky until the next morning, and the only reason why it's no longer sticky or tacky the next morning is because it's picked up so much lint and crap during the middle of the night to form a barrier. It's like using a lint roller...once you've picked up a certain amount of lint you gotta rip off the current layer and get a new layer started because it's not sticky anymore. It's like that. That's the only way the stickiness will go away.

Also, the next morning when I'm trying to rinse this off there's a never ending amount of lint  and crap coming off my face. I don't even know where it's all coming from. My pillows, blanket and bedding are all clean and smooth and don't appear to have any lint on them, but I guess they do? This just attracts anything and everything and is the stickiest tackiest product that I've ever used. I wish I could return this, but I can't. I don't even know what to do with the rest of this. I hate to be wasteful, but I can't stand it. I suppose I could try to find someone to take this off my hands, but I just don't think there's anyone who would want a product that is so sticky and tacky. 

BUT I gotta say it is an effective product though. It is very hydrating and leaves your face really soft and smooth and nice and I feel like it does sort of plump up your face, but I can get that with the Snail Repair Cream. I still want to give the Repair Cream a good go before reviewing it, but so far, based on my first impressions, the Repair Cream isn't sticky or tacky in the slightest and it seems to do an amazing job covering all the bases that this sleeping pack does, so this gets a big fat pass from me.

References...
1. Beauteque

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top