Mediheal (Skincare)

Mediheal Dress Code Red Ginseng Care Mask
Size: 27 ml
This unique face mask is not only fun to use but is also highly beneficial for the skin. It is multifunctional as it delivers abundant nutrients to the skin for it to achieve optimum results. Mediheal’s Dress Code Mask in Red (Ginseng Care) is the answer for weak, damaged skin. This mask particularly features Red Ginseng as its main ingredient which helps the skin develop stronger cells. This also functions as an anti-aging agent as it decreases the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

HOW TO USE
After washing and toning your face, place the Dress Code Mask properly onto your face. Leave the mask for 15 to 20 minutes to make sure the essence is fully absorbed. Carefully remove the mask and massage the remaining essence into the skin using circular motions.

INGREDIENTS
Key ingredients include Purified Water, Trehalose, Betaine, Red Ginseng, Fig Extract, Mulberry Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract


VERDICT

October 30th, 2017: This is a nice and soft cotton sheet mask of average thickness...not super thin, but not thick either. It's soaked in a nice amount of serum and does have a slight scent to it, that you can still very slightly smell after you put it on the face, but it's a weak scent that isn't offensive. It kind of smells like...sweet aloe-y cactus? It's got a plant like scent that is sort of on the sweet side.

Anywho, as for the fit, it's pretty average lengthwise, but widthwise it was actually wide enough to cover the entirety of my cheeks (from ear to ear) which was nice. The eye holes are nice and big (though if you have close set eyes it might be a bit bothersome in the inner duct area) and the mouth holes are pretty average. Wish it covered a bit more of my nose, but I do have a big nose...not a big deal though, as I just rubbed some leftover serum on the tip of my nose.


It felt very cooling, soothing and nice while on the face, and once removed it left behind a nice layer of serum that was easy and quick to pat in and absorb. Once absorbed, it wasn't sticky or tacky in the slightest. It's also a lightweight serum, so it didn't feel heavy or suffocating either.


As for the actual effects of the mask, it left my face feeling very nicely hydrated, refreshed, soft and smooth. I also feel like my skin did appear to be ever so slightly plumper than before, so I feel like with regular continued use it could potentially be beneficial for anti-aging...the whole "decreases the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines" claims of this mask, but it's hard for me to say that concretely after one use.


Regardless, it's a really great sheet mask that I thoroughly enjoyed. Would I repurchase and use again? Yes, I would. It's fun and effective and I think this would be an awesome everyday sheet mask to use...especially in a group setting like with friends or family. I liked the fun masquerade design, I liked the soft material, I liked how cooling, soothing and refreshing it felt, and it left me with better skin than when I went into the masking session, so no complaints here.


Oh, and even though this sheet mask was soaked in serum, it did not drip whatsoever and it adhered to the face nicely. I didn't feel any slippage at all and it felt pretty secure on my face. Ok, I think I covered everything now.



Mediheal Pumpkin-Ade Mask
Size: 1.1 oz
The nutrition of fresh autumn squash and the elasticity of elastin are delivered to your skin purely. This is a lifting-up mask which makes your skin smooth and resilient.

HOW TO USE
After washing your face, apply toner and then fit mask to the face. Remove after 15-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence until absorbed. Recommended to apply 2-3 times a week for 4 consecutive weeks.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Chondrus Crispus (Carragreenan), Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Ethylhexylglycerin

VERDICT
February 19th, 2017: This is a textured, slightly thicker, tencel sheet mask that fits the face nicely all around..it fits pretty average lengthwise, but perfectly width-wise and the eye and mouth holes were good too. It smells slightly of pumpkin, but its not intrusive and I didn't mind it. Once it's on the face you don't smell it.

Felt a bit cooling and refreshing on the face, and once removed there was still an abundance of serum left on the face. Wasn't sticky or tacky, but it did take several minutes to completely sink into the skin. This was a very moisturizing sheet mask...you can definitely feel the abundance of moisture this infuses into the skin, but without being heavy or suffocating feeling...it gets right up to that line but thankfully doesn't cross it. This also left my face feeling soft and smooth, but more soft than smooth and also feeling a bit more elastic.


Overall, this was a really nice sheet mask, especially for the winter or if you just have dry skin in general. I got mine for $1.99, so it's not that expensive either. If you're on the market for a very moisturizing and elastic sheet mask then this is a good one to try.


Mediheal Kiwi Apple-Ade Mask
Size: 1.1 oz
Fresh Apple's cleanness and Kiwi extract's soothingness are delivered to your skin purely. This is a smoothing mask which makes your skin comfortable and clean with no skin problem.

HOW TO USE
After washing your face, apply toner and then fit mask to the face. Remove after 15-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence until absorbed. Recommended to apply 2-3 times a week for 4 consecutive weeks.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Chondrus Crispus (Carragreenan), Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract

VERDICT
January 12th, 2017: This is a textured (it's got a helix pattern imprinted on it), soft, slightly thicker tencel sheet mask that fits the face nicely all around, as it is slightly larger than the average sheet mask. The eye and mouth holes fit nicely as well and it does a great job of adhering to the face.

Not the most cooling and refreshing mask, but it is slightly cooling and refreshing and once removed the remaining serum isn't sticky or tacky and it sinks in quickly and nicely. It provided a light layer of hydration and the kiwi extracts did calm and soothe my skin like it said it would. Not 100% completely, but it did do a pretty good job. I had some blackheads on my chin that were bothering me...like REALLY bothering me, so I kind of over did it with the blackhead products and made my chin very red and angry but this did a good job of calming that situation down, for the most part, and bringing some life to my face which wasn't necessarily brighter, but did have a slight healthy glow to it thanks to the apple extracts.

Not the best that I've ever used, but it does do it's job so I think this would make a nice everyday filler mask for when you just need some light soothing and calming and want to breathe a little more life into your skin. However, if you need something more heavy duty and awesome I would look elsewhere...I really love Dr. Althea's Skin Conditioner Silk Mask: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/07/dr-althea.html which essentially does the same thing as this just better and more awesome. Another great option which is great for soothing/healing is the relaxing variation of Banobagi's Vita Genic line: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/05/banobagi.html. Both are more expensive than this one, but worth it.

Mediheal Dress Code Violet Tone Up Mask
Size: 27 ml
This unique face mask is not only fun to use but is also highly beneficial for the skin. It is multifunctional as it delivers abundant nutrients to the skin for it to achieve optimum results. Mediheal’s Dress Code Mask in Violet (Tone-Up Care) contains several high quality berry oils and extract that effectively brighten and revitalize the skin. It efficiently aids in treating exhausted and stressed skin with its natural berry aroma which makes the skin develop healthier cells. It also leaves the skin properly moisturized to keep the skin looking smooth and soft.

HOW TO USE
After washing and toning your face, place the Dress Code Mask properly onto your face. Leave the mask for 15 to 20 minutes to make sure the essence is fully absorbed. Carefully remove the mask and massage the remaining essence into the skin using circular motions.


INGREDIENTS
Key ingredients include Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Palm Extract, Trehalose, Pomegranate Extract, Mulberry Extract

VERDICT
Very nice everyday sheet mask that looks beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed the masquerade mask design that was printed on a medium thickness cotton mask with a medium texture. It wasn't super soft, but it wasn't a stiff mask either. It didn't really have a detectable scent and it was a standard fit all around with nice sized eye holes, but a small mouth hole.

It was cooling and refreshing on the face and once removed the leftover serum wasn't sticky or tack in the slightest and it sank in quickly. Didn't notice any brightening, but this definitely left my face very soft and smooth and hydrated.


While it wasn't anything spectacularly amazing to write home about, it was a really nice solid mask that is beautiful, fun to wear, and very Instagram worthy whilst still giving you nice skin. Next time you have your girlfriends over, grab a few of these for a fun sheet mask masquerade party sleepover.


Mediheal Mogongtox Soda Bubble Sheet Mask
https://amzn.to/2SvQeqt
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***

Size: 25 g
This unique bubble mask sheet specializes in deeply cleansing the pores, making them appear tighter and leave the skin brighter. With a rich formulation of herbal extracts and carbonated water, this mask foams up by itself to create microbubbles that will help treat your pores efficiently. This bubbling action also serves as a mild facial massage to soften up accumulated dirt in order for it to be easily washed away. It also offers a gentle peeling technology that eliminates dead skin cells to reveal brighter and clearer skin immediately after use.

HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning your face, make sure that your skin is dry and free from oil. Carefully place the mask onto your face and leave it for 15 minutes. Massage your face with the remaining bubbles and wash off with lukewarm water.
INGREDIENTS
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Propylen Glycol, Lauric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Betaine, Stearic Acid, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water,Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Beta-Glucan, Papain, Carbonated Water


VERDICT
OMG this was so much fun to use. This has got some serious bubbling power and it was crazy to see how big it got. I had a #bubblebeard! Kinda gets really ticklish as the time wears on and it gets bigger and bigger, but I found it amusing and so much fun. 

I did have a little pimple just starting out...in the very early infant stages...there was the teeniest tiniest bump starting to form, but this totally flattened it. Didn't affect the redness too much, but it did flatten the bump. My face felt so clean afterwards. I did go in with a nice moisturizer afterwards as this isn't a moisturizing mask, but I love how clean my face felt. I really felt like my pores had been cleared out.


Definitely recommend that everyone give this one a go at least once...just for the fun of it. I will definitely be getting a couple more of these to keep on hand, and I'm already thinking ahead to Christmas. I think this will make a great stocking stuffer.


Mediheal PDF AC Defense Nudegel Mask
Size: 30 g
Stop your skin from breaking out and give your skin superior acne treatment with Mediheal's PDF AC Defense Nudegel Mask. Featuring an efficient blend of Salicylic Acid and Allantoin, this Hydro Nudegel Mask effectively controls excessive sebum to help your sensitive skin prevent oil and dirt buildup. Unlike cotton sheet masks, this Hydro Nudegel Mask hugs the skin perfectly to effectively transfer and seal all nutrients and moisture deep within the skin. This Nudegel mask has tiny curved areas which allows air to contribute to its nutrient transfer. This makes the mask essence more effective with long-lasting results. Soothe irritated skin and free your skin from pimples with Mediheal's PDF AC Defense Hydro Nudegel Mask!

Hypoallergenic mask - NO Benzophenone, NO Synthetic Colors, NO Mineral Oil, NO Artificial Fragrance

HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, place the mask onto your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the remaining essence for better absorption.


VERDICT
This is a hydrogel...or rather "nudegel" mask as they put it, so I wasn't expecting much from this mask. For some reason gel masks don't seem to get along with my face...ironically they tend to dry out my skin, which is the exact opposite of what I want. I know a lot of people love gel masks and it works for them, and I so want to be one of them, but unfortunately that is not the case for me. Up until this point there has only been one gel mask that has gotten along with my skin and that I liked, but now after trying this I have 1.5...it's sort of a half and half for me. Overall it's not amazing, but it is amazing at doing a particular thing...I like it for a very specific situation/use.

First of all, I loved the texture of this gel mask...I love the texture of most gel masks which is why I so want to love them and am sad when they disappoint me, but back to this particular mask, it felt really nice and soothing on the face. It wasn't overly slippery, but it still had a nice slip to it whilst still being able to stick to my face really well. Once I had this baby on it felt really secure.

Now, this wasn't very moisturizing, but I was really glad that this didn't strip my face of it's existing moisture...like a lot of gel masks tend to do for me personally. Because of this I thought ok, not bad. It also left my skin feeling smooth as well, which was another plus; but the thing that pushed this from just being average, to me actually liking it is that this actually did what it claimed to do...it treated my acne.

I had a lovely pimple that popped up my chin...not a full blown pimple yet, but one of those that start out as an angry red bump. This totally reduced the size of the bump and reduced the amount of redness. It was almost flat again...not completely flat, but significantly (about 80%) reduced just as the redness was as well. For this reason, I do plan to keep a couple on hand for those days when I wake up with a surprise and need something fast acting.

I do love my CosRx Acne Patches, but you have to leave them on for hours at a time and they're not completely invisible, so if I'm going out during the day I tend to skip it. I tried wearing one out in public once and I had so many people telling me I had tape stuck to my face or commenting that there was something stuck to my face I just avoid it now and only use them during the evenings once I'm back home and done with my day.

Now that I have this mask though, if I get a surprise in the morning I can just go in with this mask which only takes 20 min. to treat the acne and then I can go in with other products to provide that extra boost of moisture that this sheet mask lacks afterwards, so if you're someone that would like to have a product that can quickly treat your acne I would give this a try.


One thing to note though is that this has a not so pleasant smell. It wasn't to a point where it was unbearable and I had to remove it, but I did not enjoy the scent and you can faintly smell it the entire time its on your face.

Mediheal IPI Lightmax Ampoule Mask
https://amzn.to/2SnR741
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***

Size: 25 ml
Bright and translucent skin is in! Feel free to flaunt your bare skin with Mediheal's IPI Lightmax Ampoule Max. Infused with Mulberry root extract and Arbutin, this mask sheet made from 100% pure cotton fully immerses your skin to rich vitamins that effectively brightens up your skin. It also helps control melanin production to keep your skin evenly fair and radiant - no dark spots, no dark circles! This mask features a unique stable vitamin classified as C-AA2G which gives twice the whitening effect of Vitamin C. Give your skin some brightening detox and experience fair and hydrated skin with Mediheal's IPI Lightmax Ampoule Mask!

HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, place the mask onto your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the remaining essence for better absorption.

VERDICT
Same as the Aqua ring above...didn't love it, but didn't hate it. It did provide moisture, but not much else beyond that. Don't feel like it brightened my skin at all. It's a pass for me.

Mediheal PDF AC Dressing Ampoule Mask
https://amzn.to/2SlINSq
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***

Size: 25 ml
A medicated face mask specifically formulated to heal and soothe irritated, troubled skin. Pimples are usually caused by deep-seated dirt and excessive sebum clogging the pores and to be able to solve this, the skin would need a soothing and healing agent to help the skin recover from trouble. The mask's essence is infused with Centella Asiatica, AC-solution, Triclosan, Salicylic Acid and Adenosine. These ingredients effectively work together to fully eliminate acne and help minimize redness.

HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, place the mask onto the face and leave for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask after the allotted time and pat the remaining essence onto the skin for better absorption.

VERDICT
Meh...didn't really do much beyond providing some general hydration. Wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. Just average.

Mediheal EGT Timetox Ampoule Mask
https://amzn.to/2XYAk8Q
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***

Size: 25 ml
Mediheal’s EGT Timetox Ampoule Mask gives the effect of fillers and botox in which it firms and lifts the skin to improve its texture. It transforms dull and wrinkled skin to smooth and soft skin with its premium blend of natural herb extracts, EGF and peptides. These ingredients promote skin elasticity by strengthening and firming skin tissues. This ampoule mask is free from harsh ingredients and is therefore safe and suitable for people who suffer from sensitive and aggravated skin.

HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning the face, carefully place the mask on to the face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Afterwards, remove the mask and pat the remaining essence gently onto your skin to allow better absorption.

INGREDIENTS
Key ingredients include Aqua, EGF, Peptide, Astaxanthin, Adenosine

VERDICT
Again, it didn't really do much beyond providing some general hydration. Wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great. Just average.

Mediheal NMF Aquaring Nudegel Mask
https://amzn.to/2O1KuGe
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
Feel the maximum effect of rich moisture and hydration with Mediheal's innovative Aquaring Nudegel Mask. Suffering from intense dryness, skin itching and flaking? Take a break from your usual sheet masks and step up your skincare game by using the Hydro Nudegel Mask. Unlike cotton sheet masks, this Hydro Nudegel Mask hugs the skin perfectly to effectively transfer and seal all nutrients and moisture deep within the skin. This Nudegel mask has tiny curved areas which allows air to contribute to its nutrient transfer. This makes the mask essence more effective with long-lasting results. This enhances the skin's moisture retention to keep your skin plump, hydrated and radiant.


Hypoallergenic mask - NO Benzophenone, NO Synthetic Colors, NO Mineral Oil, NO Artificial Fragrance


HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, place the mask onto your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the remaining essence for better absorption.

VERDICT
This was ok. Didn't fit my face the best...particularly the mouth area. The mouth hole was way too big. Wasn't super moisturizing...but considering it was a gel mask it didn't dry out my skin either. This left my skin nice and smooth, but it left behind a residue that peeled on my face. It was driving me crazy. There was this super thin "film" mainly around my chin/mouth area and in my eyebrow hairs. It kinda looked like I was peeling from a sunburn...or you know when you get glue on your skin and you peel it off...that super thin layer of residue. 

Better than the aquauring mask in the silver packaging (ampoule line), but there's better out there.

Mediheal IPI Lightmax Nudegel Mask
https://amzn.to/2Y1sUly
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
Stress, sun exposure, harsh chemicals in cosmetics - these can truly bring darkness to your skin. If you need something extra to deliver skin whitening and brightening fast, Mediheal's IPI Lightmax Nudegel Mask is definitely your best choice. This mask gives twice the effect of the IPI Lightmax Ampoule Mask which features Arbutin, Mulberry Extract and a stable vitamin ingredient, C-AA2G. This effectively helps regulate melanin production while getting rid of damaged cells that cause dark spots and uneven skin tone. Unlike cotton sheet masks, this Hydro Nudegel Mask hugs the skin perfectly to effectively transfer and seal all nutrients and moisture deep within the skin. This Nudegel mask has tiny curved areas which allows air to contribute to its nutrient transfer. This makes the mask essence more effective with long-lasting results.

Hypoallergenic mask - NO Benzophenone, NO Synthetic Colors, NO Mineral Oil, NO Artificial Fragrance

HOW TO USE
After cleansing and toning, place the mask onto your face for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat the remaining essence for better absorption.

VERDICT
I definitely prefer the gold line over the silver line. I love the texture of these gel masks which are very cooling and refreshing on the face and they just seem to perform better. Key word being better. They are better than the silver line, but by no means amazing.

This would probably feel really nice after a hot day in the sun as it's really cooling and refreshing...if you were to stick it in the fridge for an hour before putting it on it would probably feel even better after an obnoxiously ridiculous hot day like I've been having lately (it was consistently over 110 degrees last week!). 

The serum itself is not sticky or tacky in the slightest and sinks right into the skin which again would make it great for a super hot day. I almost feel like this should be marketed as a soothing/cooling mask instead because it felt like I had stuck my face in the refrigerator while I had it on and for a little while after.

As for it whitening and brightening my face like it claims it will do...I didn't really notice a difference in my face, but it does say it helps to regulate melanin production so perhaps you need to use this consistently to really notice a difference.

Overall this is a pass for me, but if you're looking for a super refreshing mask for the summer and have sensitive skin you might like this. It does claim to be hypoallergenic and free of bad ingredients.

References...
1. Memebox
2. Beauteque

FTC disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.

CONVERSATION

46 comments:

  1. Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my
    younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things,
    therefore I am going to tell her.

    my web blog; Atheno Serum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your sister finds the info helpful. I always try my best to be as thorough as possible =)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a data! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you find it helpful =)

      Delete
  3. Hello.This article was really motivating, particularly since
    I was searching for thoughts on this issue last Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Happy to know I was able to help =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate information? Thank you for sharing this
    one. A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you found this post useful.

      Delete
  6. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site
    on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info
    you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

    I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love! Much appreciated =)

      Delete
  7. I am glad to be a visitor of this utter web blog,
    thank you for this rare information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. Only wanna input that you have a very decent internet site, I the style it actually stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i
    subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided
    me a applicable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast offered shiny transparent concept

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article
    and also the rest of the site is very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  11. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.

    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! =)

      I use a free blogger template called "Amazine" that I found online. If you do a google search of "Amazine Blogger Template" a bunch of sites will pop up that will lead you to a free download of the template.

      Delete
  12. Whoah this blog is great i really like studying your posts.
    Stay up the great paintings! You recognize, a lot of people are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  13. Quality content is the important to be a focus for the viewers to pay a quick visit the web site,
    that's what this web site is providing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, and for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. Great post.Never knew this, thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  15. Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with good info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it. =)

      Delete
  16. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you're an expert
    on this subject. Well with your permission allow me
    to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and support! It's much appreciated. =)

      Delete
  17. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would
    really enjoy your content. Please let me know.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you enjoy my content enough to want to share it. =)

    Feel free to share, and thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back
    up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for stopping by!

      I luckily haven't encountered any issues with hackers, and I'm not sure how one would prevent that from happening...aside from the usual warning of being careful on the internet to try and minimize the risk (not opening unknown links, changing passwords often, etc.), but on blogger (which is the platform that I use, I have no experience with Wordpress) you can actually download a backup of your site, so I just backup my site every time I update it.

      Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

      Delete
  20. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it
    was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say,
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.

    Do you have any points for first-time blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Sorry, your initial comment never made it through, but I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the blog.

      As for pointers on blogging...I say just go for it. Don't think about it, just do it. In the beginning I had a lot of worries about not knowing how to code, sucking at grammar, and wanting my blog to be pretty and polished and perfect and all that, but all you need is good content and the rest will fall into place as you go along...and getting started is really not as hard as I thought it would be, especially with free platforms like Blogger and Wordpress which is where I would start as a beginner. They really make it simple to get your blog started and going.

      Obviously I'm biased to Blogger, since that's what I use to run this blog, but just pick a free blogging platform, create an account, pick a free theme/template that you like, and just start writing...about whatever it is that interests and inspires you. Be yourself and be honest and the rest will follow. I definitely didn't know what I was doing when I first started and knew nothing about blogging, but we as humans are highly adaptable and whatever you need to learn, you'll learn and pick up along the way.

      I think the hardest thing for a lot people when trying something new is just getting started...it's the same for me, but I think the best advice no matter what it is that you're wanting to do (whether it's starting a blog or something else) is to just dive in and get started...so just do it, take the plunge. Rome wasn't built in a day, no one's perfect from the beginning, so like I said above, just get the ball rolling and you'll learn and pick things up as you go along and everything will fall into place as you grow and evolve over time.

      Also, if there's ever anything that you don't know or aren't sure about...Google it. That's what I do. Google search is my best friend for everything...not just blogging, but like for literally everything that I ever need help with in life.

      I'm still learning and growing as a blogger, but hopefully you found this helpful. =)

      Delete
  21. Somebody necessarily assist to make seriously articles I would state.
    That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular put up incredible.
    Wonderful process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're translation got a bit jumbled, but it seems like you're saying kind things..thank you! Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the kind words. I greatly appreciate it =)

      Delete
  22. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the
    images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its
    a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you are having issues =( Are you using Internet Explorer? Some people have commented that there are issues with the site on that browser...if you're using IE then it's not just you. If that is the case, I am trying to figure out a way to resolve that issue, but sadly haven't found a solution just yet. Sorry.

      Delete
  23. You have brought up a very superb points, regards for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very quickly this website will be famous amid all blogging and site-building people, due to it's
    fastidious posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it, and thank you for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  25. I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
    I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to know you're enjoying the site =)

      Delete
  26. Excellent article. I will be dealing with many of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you for stopping by! =)

      Delete

Amazon

Back
to top