Dewytree (Skincare)

Dewytree Vitamin C Whitening Solution Mask
https://amzn.to/2Snkzra
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 27 g
Intensive care mask pack that brightens skin tone and removes sign.
Concentrated nutritional essence with rich ampoules creates firm skin.
Silky pure cotton cellulose mask fits skin tightly to deliver the active components deeply into skin.

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing and toning, attach the mask on your face tightly.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask
Step 3: Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting your face.

INGREDIENTS
Main Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Trehalose, Collagen, Mulberry Root Extract, Licorice Extract, Vitamin C

VERDICT
October 28th, 2017: This sheet mask is made of a medium thickness gauzy material that is drenched in serum...almost to the verge of dripping, but it doesn't actually drip down your neck. The fit is pretty standard all around...eyes, mouth, the actual sheet mask. If you do need to stretch it out though, you can using your hands.

I was a bit distracted and multitasking while using this and of course I forgot to take a photo with it on, sorry about that, but it basically looks like the tea tree mask reviewed below. It does have a slight scent to it, but it's not really noticeable...although even if it was it's not an offensive scent. It's kind of like a really dulled down sweet citrus-y scent.


It adhered to my face pretty well, but it did kind of want to slide down just a little bit, so not the most secure mask, but secure enough for the most part. Once removed, it leaves behind a generous amount of serum on your face, which does take a couple minutes to pat in, and after that it still takes several more minutes for it to absorb into the skin and few more after that to completely sink in. It does leave your face feeling a teeny bit tacky, but not enough to be bothersome.


As for the actual effects of the mask, it does provide some hydration and it definitely does brighten. My skin looked more even and brighter than before, but I've tried sheet masks that do a better job than this one that really give you that lit from within healthy type of radiant glow, so while it's fine, it's not a terrible mask and I don't dislike it, it's not a sheet mask that I see myself ever repurchasing. Even as an everyday type of sheet mask, there are better out there in my opinion, so not bad but you can find better.

Dewytree Tea Tree Blemish Mask
https://amzn.to/2XUIbtf
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 27 g
Gives a hygienic care for troubles and soothes irritated skin by cooling care.
Soothing care for sensitive skin.
Concentrated nutritional essence with rich ampoules creates firm skin.
Silky pure cotton cellulose mask fits skin tightly to deliver the active components deeply into skin.

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing and toning, place the mask on your face.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask
Step 3: Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting your face.

INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Trehalose, Alcohol, Panthenol Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Trisodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

VERDICT
January 1st, 2017: Meh...this was ok. It's made of a thicker gauze-like cotton cellulose material that is drenched in a serum that smells like...tea tree mixed with baby powder? I'm trying to figure out what the scent is, but it's got this like powdery scent to it that dampens the tea tree and it's making me think of baby powder so thats what I'm gonna go with...but it's not bad. I don't mind the scent actually. As for the fit, it's almost average lengthwise but falls a bit short widthwise. It doesn't cover as much real estate on the sides of my face as the average sheet mask does and the eye and mouth holes are on the small side as well. I have very small eyes and this just barely fits around them and the same goes for the mouth. Not the biggest, but it does stretch out easily if you need it to which is what I did.

As for the actual performance...it is very cooling and refreshing on the face, which now that it's winter I don't enjoy that aspect as much as I did during the summer, but nonetheless it was. Once I removed the mask it took a few minutes for the remaining serum to sink in...it definitely took it's time, but it wasn't sticky or tacky so that was nice. Once it was done sinking in, this left my face hydrated and slightly soft and smooth...like ever so slightly, but that was about it. I didn't really notice any calming of the redness on my cheeks, firming of the skin, or help with blemishes...not that I had any blemishes to address, but I used this because my chin area was starting to get a teeny bit of texture to it so in effort to nip any potential blemishes in the butt I used this to try and calm that down and make it go away. Instead it ended up bringing a blackhead to the surface and that slight bit of texture remained so that was a fail. Fingers crossed that it doesn't develop into something more.

Anywho, this is definitely a pass for me. Not the worst sheet mask that I've ever used, but not one of the best either. I guess this is more of a maintenance mask, a preventative care sheet mask for blemishes that provides you with some hydration vs. addressing an active situation. It did make the other parts of my face a tiny bit softer and smoother, but it wasn't able to smooth out the texture in my active chin area so yeah. That's my guess. Oh and FYI, this contains alcohol and dimethicone if you're someone that's ingredient conscious.

BTW, I feel like this review was long but full of fluff and not much substance, but hopefully it was useful and of help.



Dewytree 3-Step Vita Capsule Black Mask
https://amzn.to/2JReBuN
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***


3-step vitamin-packed & whitening facial treatment

Helps absorb impurities while whitening skin & smoothing wrinkles.

Skin appears clearer, more radiant, translucent & younger looking.



Step 1 - Vita Peeling Foam (1.5 g): Formulated with five essential capsule vitamins to mildly remove pore waste & sebum.

Step 2 - Activator Ampoule (1.5 g): Contains hyaluronic acid & propolis extract to provide natural protection & moisture.

Step 3 - Vita Capsule Black Masks (25 g): Features a cotton sheet with charcoal coating, vitamins capsule complex & pearl extract.


HOW TO USE

Step 1: Vita Peeling Foam - Wash your face with the Vita Peeling Foam

Step 2: Activator Ampoule - Apply the Activator Ampoule over your entire face and allow it to be absorbed.

Step 3: Refreshing Black Mask - Put the Refreshing Black Mask pack on your face for 10 to 20 minutes and softly tap your face to encourage absorption of the essence. 


VERDICT
I didn't wear makeup on this day, so I just went straight in with the Step 1 Foam Cleanser which doesn't smell the best btw. Not that it's a horrendous I can't stand it smell, but it doesn't smell nice either. Almost like baby powder, but baby powder that went bad? You can smell it while your massaging the cleanser on your face, but it goes away once you rinse off the cleanser.

As for the actual performance of the cleanser, this is a cleanser that gets your skin squeaky clean, but isn't necessarily hydrating. My skin literally felt squeaky clean where when I ran my hands over my face it didn't glide along smoothly 100%...it was kind of like when you run your hands over plastic. It does move along, but it's a bit more of a slight stop and go type of glide...did that make any sense? Not that it was jerky, but just tugged ever so slightly instead smoothly gliding. I hope that makes sense. Anywho, it did not leave my skin soft and hydrated. It literally just cleansed my face clean.

I then moved onto the Step 2 Ampoule which barely had a discernible smell. It was a clear gel type of ampoule that sunk in very nicely. Don't know that it was super hydrating, but it was very lightweight and quick to sink in.

After waiting a few minutes for the ampoule to work its magic, I then moved onto Step 3 which was the actual sheet mask that was drenched in a serum that had a sweet fruity smell to it but it wasn't strong. Fit my face pretty well. It was very juicy and felt cool and refreshing on the face. Didn't feel super secure, but it wasn't slippery either. It was fine sitting up with it, but I wouldn't dance around with it on.

I had this on for 25 minutes at which point when I went to take it off I noticed that the sweet fruity smell had disappeared and was replaced by a charcoal like smell...but I didn't notice it until I was peeling it off my face and it didn't linger so not a big deal. I had terrible mood lighting where I was, so I couldn't tell if it had brightened my face any and made it clear and translucent, but it was very hydrating and my face felt really cool and refreshed which was nice. 

My socks weren't knocked off, but it was a nice little trio. If you ever do a quick overnight/weekend trip somewhere this would be a nice little packet to take with you. Other than that I would pass. I wouldn't use these while at home and if I was going out of town for a bit more substantial amount of time I would rather lug my skincare with me even though this would be a lot more convenient because I don't think it's good enough that I would want to rely on just this for more than a week. 

Dewytree 3-Step Aqua Black Sheet Mask
https://amzn.to/2SnI2IC
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Dewytree black masks help absorb impurities while whitening skin & smoothing wrinkles. Skin appears clearer, more elastic, radiant, refreshed & healthier look.
A 3-step cleansing & hydrating facial treatment.

Step 1: Aqua refreshing cleansing foam creates fine, creamy bubbles to deeply cleanse pore impurities
Step 2: Activator ampoule contains hyaluronic acid & propolis extract to provide natural protection & moisture
Step 3: Refreshing black mask features a cotton sheet with charcoal coating, marine collagen & Jeju sea weed extract. Helps absorb impurities while whitening skin & smoothing wrinkles

Skin appears clearer, more elastic, radiant, refreshed & healthier looking

HOW TO USE
Step 1: Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam - Wash your face with Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam
Step 2: Activator Ampoule - Apply the Activator Ampoule over your entire face and allow it to be absorbed.
Step 3: Refreshing Black Mask - Put the Refreshing Black Mask pack on your face for 10 to 20 minutes and softly tap your face to encourage absorption of the essence.
INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Mineral Water, Allantoin, Betaine, Hydroxyethl Urea, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sargassum Fluvellum Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethoxyethl Succinate, Ceramide 3, Adenosine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

VERDICT
The Step 1 Foam Cleanser on this trio smelled kind of like a public restroom...a better kept up public restroom not the disgusting kind, but a public bathroom nonetheless. However, you can only smell it while your cleansing around your nose. It's not very strong so you don't smell it while cleansing the rest of the face and once you rinse it off. I liked the cleanser on this trio better than the one from the Vita Capsule trio...in fact I liked this trio better than the Vita Capsule trio overall.

The cleanser on this one performed a lot better. This one got my skin very clean, but this left it a lot more smooth and soft...not super soft, but softer than the Vita Capsule and it was very smooth and just felt a lot nicer.

I then moved onto the Step 2 Ampoule which barely had a discernible smell. It was a clear gel type of ampoule that sunk in very nicely. The ampoule on this trio performed pretty much on par with the Vita Capsule. Don't know that it was super hydrating, but it was very lightweight and quick to sink in.

After waiting a few minutes for the ampoule to work its magic, I then moved onto Step 3 which was the actual sheet mask that was drenched in a gel type serum very similar to the step 2 ampoule. I love the texture of this mask. It's a really silky soft cotton mask that is very juicy and feels really cool and refreshing on the face.

I had this on for about 20 minutes before taking it off and it left my skin feeling nice and hydrated and soft and smooth. Not super hydrated and soft and smooth, but it gave my face an extra boost of hydration and was a bit softer and smoother than it was. 

My socks weren't knocked off, but it was a nice little trio and definitely a better one than the previously reviewed Vita Capsule trio (reviewed above). Again, if you ever do a quick overnight/weekend trip somewhere this would be a nice little packet to take with you. Other than that I would pass. I wouldn't use these while at home and if I was going out of town for a bit more substantial amount of time I would rather lug my skincare with me even though this would be a lot more convenient because I don't think it's good enough that I would want to rely on just this for more than a week. 

Dewytree Deep Detox Black Mask
https://amzn.to/2SpeLNJ
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
A facial mask that cleans pores and rejuvenates dull skin with volcanic scoria clay from Jeju Island, rich in rare minerals. This mask helps draw out dirt from your pores, absorb impurities, remove dead skin cells, control excess serum, while also improving your skin's elasticity.
Purifies skin clearly by absorbing old keratin and sebum and creates smooth and clean skin.
Jeju volcanic ash components gives skin detox and removes blackheads and impurities in pores for bright toned skin.
Tannin components tightens pores to provide silky skin.
Black Clean sheets containing charcoal purifies impurities and deliver active ingredients deep into the skin.

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing and toning, attach the mask on your face tightly.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask
Step 3: Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting your face.

INGREDIENTS
Volcanic Ash (30 mg), Charcoal (15 mg), Walnut Shell Extract, Papaya Fruit Extract, Collagen, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid

VERDICT
My skin has been freaking out lately...not sure why, I haven't been using anything different my diets the same and it's not that time of the month or anything, but it has just been very unhappy and ornery. It is finally very slowly at a snails pace starting to get better, but I wanted to try and kick the healing process into high gear so I decided to give this detox mask a try and I really liked it.

It's got a weird smell to it...not sure how to describe it other than to say it kinda smells like burnt charcoal (???), but it's very faint so unless you're holding it up to your nose to actually try and smell it you won't notice the scent otherwise. It's made of a thicker silky soft cotton weave, that is dripping with serum, just like the other Dewytree sheet masks that I've tried and the fit is also the same as the other masks that I tried from this brand.

As far as the performance of this mask, I love how cooling and refreshing this feels on the face. After the 25 minutes or so that I had this on, this left my face feeling nice and hydrated and soft and smooth. My face did feel like it had detoxed...don't know why, not something I can necessarily quantify with physical evidence...I don't feel like it brightened my skin and I couldn't really tell if it had shrunk my pores necessarily, but my skin just felt nice and clean and purified and I feel like it definitely helped in soothing and calming my skin and getting it back on track.

I would definitely keep some of these on hand to detox my skin every now and then. Not something I would use everyday or on the regular, but every now and then when I feel the need to purge my skin I would definitely whip this out and give it a go.


Dewytree Vita Snail Black Sheet Mask
https://amzn.to/2XJF3jw
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
The extract of tangerine harvested from Jeju-Island which contains vitamin C presents skin bright, the nutrition from snail secretion filtrate make skin pure and shiny.

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing, attach the mask on your face tightly.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask
Step 3: Dab your face softly and lightly.

Special Note: Considering the skins 4 week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks (one month concentrated skin management program).

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, niacinamide, Alcohol Denate., Sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed Collagen, Betaine, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rbus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Charcoal Powder, Trehalose, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extracct, Fragaria Chiloensis (strawberry) Fruit Extract, Tromethamine, Dimethicone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance


VERDICT
I really liked this mask. Snail Secretion filtrate is supposed to be very healing so I was very drawn to this mask and I'm glad I got it to try. A one time use sheet mask session is probably not enough to completely heal, lighten and regenerate, but this was really nice nonetheless and left my face very smooth and soft and hydrated. The texture of my skin was definitely noticeably smoother and nicer. With continued regular use I feel like you would probably start to notice the full benefits of the snail filtrate...btw I'm coming to find that I really love snail products. Completely off topic...well not completely, but I really want to try the Mizon snail line. I have so many products in my stash though right now so I'm holding off, but I can't wait to get my hands on the full Mizon snail line. I did get to try a sample of the Mizon snail repair cream and it seemed awesome.

Anywho, back to the topic at hand. Love the snail filtrate and it's effects. If you're someone that is struggling with the texture of your skin I would definitely recommend giving this a go.


Dewytree Ginseng Nutritious Black Sheet Mask
https://amzn.to/2JNJgck
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
Ginseng Root Extract and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract provide effectively resilience and nutrition to skin and present a resilient and bright skin to you. 

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing, attach the mask on your face tightly.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask.
Step 3: Dab your face softly and lightly.

Special Note: Considering the skins 4 week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks (one month concentrated skin management program).

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Betaine, Trehalose, panax Ginseng Rott Extract, Panthenol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, PEG-PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance 

VERDICT
This one smells like ginseng candy. If you've ever tried those asian ginseng hard candies than you have an idea of what this smells like, but it's not strong or anything so even if you weren't a fan it would probably be fine. Once it's on the face you don't really smell it.

This sheet mask was nice. It felt really nice while I had it on, the remaining essence sunk right into the skin and felt nice after I took it off, and it really did brighten my skin a bit on top of the added hydration and left my face feeling smooth and soft, but was there anything that was standout and really special about this mask? Not in my opinion hence I don't see myself repurchasing these.

Not my most favorite mask ever, or even from this line, but it's a nice solid mask.

Dewytree Honey Moist Black Sheet Mask
https://amzn.to/2Y8kQn6
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
Rape blossoms on Jeju Island and Trehalose ingredients provide effectively moisture and nutrition to skin and present a moist and silky touch to dry and rough skin.

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing, attach the mask on your face tightly.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask.
Step 3: Dab your face softly and lightly.

Special Note: Considering the skins 4 week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks (one month concentrated skin management program). 

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Betaine, Trehalose, honey Extract, Panthenol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, potassium Hydroxide, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Dextrin, Sodium polyacrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance 

VERDICT
My least favorite so far...probably because my skin did not get along with this sheet mask. My face didn't feel irritated, but it looked irritated. As you can see in this picture below, my face got all red and splotchy...btw I did not realize the lines/wrinkles on my forehead were this bad. I'm really gonna have to do some focusing on anti-aging.

Anywho, really weird though that my face wasn't itchy or anything it felt completely fine, but it clearly wasn't. If I hadn't looked in the mirror I would've never known I had a rash on my face.

Kind of ironic that it happened with this mask since it contains honey which is a really good skincare ingredient that is supposed to be soothing, gentle, and have anti-bacterial properties. At any rate, it did add some hydration to my face and left it smooth and soft...not silky smooth and soft as described, but adequately enough.

Obviously I'm a bit biased in saying it's a pass for me and I would never repurchase this mask again as it did irritate my face, but even beyond that it you're looking for an abundance of moisture there are others out there that are much better in my opinion. This is definitely not the most moisturizing mask I've ever used. If you're on the prowl for a super moisturizing sheet mask I would check out the Banobagi Vita Genic Hydration mask which is awesome (https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/05/banobagi.html). 




Dewytree Black Sheet Premium Syn Ake Black Mask
https://amzn.to/2SjB8nG
***As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.***
Size: 30 g
Skin-firming and smoothing sheet mask enhances the natural regeneration process, boosting cellular turnover to relax fine lines and wrinkles while revitalizing a tired and stressed complexion. The active ingredient of syn-ake is patterned after snake venom, effectively tightening loose and sagging skin with continued use. After cleansing and toning, wear mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes, patting in remaining essence after removing mask. Recommended for mature skin types.

HOW TO USE
Step 1: After cleansing and toning, attach the mask on your face tightly.
Step 2: About 15~20 minutes later, take off the mask
Step 3: Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting your face.

VERDICT
I really like the super thin soft material that this sheet mask is made out of, and that's probably my most favorite thing about this mask. The material feels really nice and it's nice and cooling and refreshing on the face, but I didn't really notice a difference from the unique syn-ake ingredient. This pretty much just performed like any generic sheet mask. Obviously you're probably most likely not going to be able to get rid of wrinkles and super firm your skin in one sheet mask session, but my face wasn't revitalized or anything either. Perhaps with continued use you might? I, however, would rather stick to the "Vita Snail" variation or the "Deep Detox" variation from this same line. Those are much better in my opinion.



Dewytree 3-Step Royal Snail Black Mask
3-step nutritive & hydrating facial treatments
Helps absorb impurities while delivering nutrients & smoothing wrinkles.
Skin appears clearer, more elastic, radiant, healthier & younger looking.

Step 1 - Royal Peeling Foam (1.5 g): Formulated with snail mucus extract to mildly remove pore waste & sebum.
Step 2 - Activator Ampoule (1.5 g): Contains hyaluronic acid & propolis extract to provide natural protection & moisture.
Step 3 - Royal Snail Black Masks (25 g): Features a cotton sheet with charcoal coating, snail mucus extract & royal jelly extract.
HOW TO USE 
Step 1: Royal Peeling Foam - Wash your face with the Royal Peeling Foam
Step 2: Activator Ampoule - Apply the Activator Ampoule over your entire face and allow it to be absorbed.
Step 3: Refreshing Black Mask - Put the Refreshing Black Mask pack on your face for 10 to 20 minutes and softly tap your face to encourage absorption of the essence. 

VERDICT 
Of the 3-Step trios in this line, I liked the cleanser on this one the best. It was actually really nice. It got my face clean, but it was still hydrating and it left my skin feeling nice and smooth and soft. The scent however was the same. Not the best smelling cleanser.

As for step 2, the activator ampoule, it was pretty much on par with the other 2 variations that I tried. It was a clear lightweight gel ampoule that sunk in very nicely. Not super hydrating, but it was fine.

As for the sheet mask, this was a nice super soft thin cotton-y material that was soaked in a clear gel type ampoule much like that of the Step 2 activator ampoule. It was very cooling and refreshing on the face like all the sheet mask from this brand are and the ampoule sunk in nicely after removal. This left my skin hydrated, soft, smooth and a bit brighter. My skin felt and looked nice afterwards. This sheet mask was better than the sheet masks in the other two variations that I tried.

Overall, this is definitely my favorite of the three variations that I tried. The cleanser was really nice and the best of the three and the sheet mask was nice and also the best of the three variations...also it smelled better overall as well. Not that it smelled amazing, but the ampoule and the sheet mask wasn't bad. It had a faint citrusy sweet scent...probably the royal jelly honey in this.

Don't know that I see myself re-purchasing these 3 step systems in the future, but if I did I would stick to this "Royal Snail" variation and skip on the other two reviewed above.

References... 
1. Yamibuy
2. Masksheets

FTC disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission for purchases made through my links.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top