Innerskin (Skincare)

Innerskin Soothing Cleansing Water H2O

Multi-purpose cleansing and toning lotion.


- Clear Away Makeup
- Pore Purifying
- Eliminate Impurities
- Moisturize Skin

Soothing cleansing water gently removes all traces of makeup while soothing sensitive skin. Free from Pigment, Fragrances and Alcohol, Soothing Cleansing Water re-balances the skin and reduces redness leaving the skin fresh, clean and healthy.

HOW TO USE
Apply with a cotton pad to the face and neck, massaging gently with circular movements for perfectly clean, comfortable and extremely soft skin. 

INGREDIENTS
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Isoceteth-20, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, O-Cymen-5-OL, Natto Gum, Chlorphenesin, EDTA, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recututa (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Citric Acid, OEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceramide 2, PEG-8, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Xanthan Gum, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic Glycol

VERDICT
October 26th, 2017: This is a nice cleansing water that does a good job of removing makeup. I don't really wear waterproof or hard to remove stubborn makeup, so I don't know how it would stack up against that but for my regular everyday needs it works great. I just saturate a cotton pad and swipe it over my face and voila! Clean face. Don't need to do multiple passes or anything.

It does leave behind a bit of a soapy residue though, so you're gonna want to rinse it off. Not a big deal for me because I like to go in with a foam cleanser afterwards anyway, but just know that you're probably not gonna want to leave this on your face...at least I wouldn't recommend it, even if it does say it doubles as a toning lotion.

While this is supposed to be fragrance free, it does have a noticeable scent...though not overpowering. It's not a pleasant smell, but it's not an offensive smell either. It's just a meh whatever smell...I don't really know how to describe it. Regardless, I still found this to be non-irritating and it did feel soothing on the skin, so I think it would be fine for people with sensitive skin as well...as it claims to be.

Overall, while it was nice, I don't see myself repurchasing this product because there are products that I prefer to this one. That said, if you wanted to give it a go though, I have no problems giving this my stamp of approval.

References...
1. Beauteque link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top