Yureka (Skincare)

Yureka Esthetic Charcoal Premium Modeling Gel Mask Pack


Size: 2 oz

The effect of modeling helps the moisture and the nutritional contents to be absorbed into the skin.


By removing various wastes and dead skin cells, this can be removed by foam cleanser with the principle that the main ingredient, alginate reacts with a positive ion such as calcium ions.

The gelatin will then become hard, like rubber.

HOW TO USE
Pour 2 Step (Powder) and 1 Step (Liquid) in the tray. Mix them fast. Apply on your face and peel it off after 25-30 minutes. Tone your face and apply basic skin care products.

INGREDIENTS
1 Step (Liquid): Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Algin, PEG-75, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder (1,000PPM), Allantoin, Betaine, Trehalose, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camella Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Beeswax, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 16185, CI 19140, CI 42090, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil

2 Step (Powder): Glucose, Calcium Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Dextrin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Alginate, Charcoal Powder (1,000PPM), Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sensis Leaf Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil

VERDICT
June 13th, 2018: I love this modeling mask. It's got a bit more of a fluid formula than other modeling masks that I've tried in the past, but because of this thinner liquid-ier formula I feel like it made it a lot easier to smooth onto the face. It did in turn make it feel a bit slippery and like it might slide off my face, but it stayed put the whole time and I didn't have any slippage issues.

When you first mix the two components together, it smells like peppermint. It's a noticeable scent, but not a overwhelming one. One you start to apply it on the face though, it seems to dissipate and I didn't smell it anymore once I got it all on. Once applied to the face though, that peppermint scent then converts into a peppermint sensation...it feels tingly and minty on the face. A sensation that is quite noticeable on the skin, like those plumping lip glosses, but it's not annoying or irritating or unbearable or anything like that and it actually felt quite nice...nice and cooling and refreshing actually. Surprising since I hate the feeling of those minty tingly lip glosses that are supposed to plump your lips.

Anywho, this charcoal mask, which has glitters in it by the way making it sparkly and pretty to look at, doesn't dry down into the usual rubber clay texture that other modeling masks do and that this claims to do. This definitely does not "become hard, like rubber" as stated in the description. Instead it "dries" down...or rather I should say it firms up like a wet jelly/jello. It's not sticky or anything like that, but it's gel-like and remains wet and is quite slippery. Also, it forms a thin layer of liquid on top and below where it rests/makes contact with your face.

I'm not sure what that liquid is exactly, but this wet jelly texture that it firms up to, makes it really easy to remove the mask because it just lifts and slides off the face...not the most secure feeling mask, but it does stay put until you go to remove it. Once removed, it leaves behind a thin layer of liquid on your face. Again, not sure what it is, so I lightly rinsed my face with water and then swiped my face with toner on a cotton pad before going in with the rest of my skincare.

The results of this 30 minute masking session? This left my face feeling so refreshed and hydrated and nice and while I used this in the evening, this would probably be a fantastic modeling mask to use in the morning as that peppermint would probably wake you right up and energize you. Also, I feel like my skincare went on and sank in so much nicer after this masking session then normal too. All around it gave me a great masking session and I would definitely buy some more to have on hand. Plus, it's got some great ingredients in it like: Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide, Aloe, Centella Asiatica, Propolis, etc. Definitely gets my stamp of approval.

Update - June 15th, 2018: So it's been a couple days since I tried this and my skin still feels fantastic. I have woken up the past two mornings with soft, smooth, hydrated and radiant skin that just looks and feels healthy. This thing doesn't just give you immediate gratification, but those effects actually last.

It is a bit pricier at $7.99 a box, which is one masking session, but considering the longevity of the beautiful effects that it has on my skin I think it is totally worth it and I have just been falling a little more in love with it each day as I wake up to soft supple smooth healthy radiant skin. 

It's been a hot minute since I last used the Ettang masks: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/04/ettang.html, which were my favorites, but I think I might love these even more.

Because I love this so much, I tried to search online to see if there were any other variations of this modeling mask, but all I can find is this Charcoal one. Regardless, I will most definitely be buying more of these to have on hand.
BTW, Can you see the glitters? I know it's a terrible picture and it just looks like specs of white paint, but those are the glitters...which look so much prettier and sparklier in real life.
References...
1. Beauteque

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top