Current Playlist - June 2018 (Music)

Hi Guys!
I thought I would switch it up a bit and do a post about the songs that I'm currently listening to and enjoying. Some are new, some are not with a mixture of both K-Pop and Western artists.

Without further ado, here is my current playlist of songs on repeat...

Britney Spears ft. G-Eazy - Make Me...
Beyonce - Yonce
Beyonce - Partition
BLACKPINK - Sure Thing (Miguel Cover)
BLACKPINK - DDU-DU DDU-DU
BTS - Mic Drop (Steve Aoki Remix)
BTS - Fake Love
BTS - Airplane, Pt. 2
BTS - Anpanman
Charlie Puth ft. Boyz II Men - If you Leave Me Now
CLC - Hobgoblin
CLC - Black Dress
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Ed Sheeran ft. Beyonce - Perfect
Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran - River
Fergie ft. YG - L.A. Love (La La)
Khan - I'm Your Girl
Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B - Girls Like You
Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves
Shawn Mendes - Mercy
Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
Taylor Swift - Delicate
Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran, Future - End Game
The Chainsmokers - All We Know
The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay - Something Just Like That
Zayn ft. Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Zedd, Alessia Cara - Stay
What are you guys listening to? Leave a comment down below. I'm always looking for new recommendations. I'm one of those people that when I get hooked on a song it goes on repeat and gets listened to death and then I need something new to put on repeat.

Happy listening!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top