Tsaio (Skincare)

Tsaio Ocean Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Cream
https://www.beauteque.com/the-tsaio-ocean-deep-cleansing-exfoliating-cream/

Size: 7 oz
Pure water from the Gulf of Mexico Deep Stream.
Contains minerals such as Chamomile.
Helps to remove dead skin while also moisturizing your face.

HOW TO USE
Before using, wash your face with water. Than remove a proper amount of cream onto your hand. Massage the exfoliating cream into your face for 2-3 minutes. Then rinse off your face with lukewarm water.

Tips: While exfoliating, it is best to massage into skin by using circular motions.

INGREDIENTS
Gulf Stream Sea Water (Sea Salt), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Essential Oil Of Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit), Essential Oil Of Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Essential Oil Of Peppermint (Mentha Piperita Oil), Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Water

VERDICT
September 19th, 2017: This stuff is AWESOME...BUT it's definitely not for everyone. This has very coarse gritty grains that are very abrasive feeling, so it's not for the faint of heart. I tried "melting" down the grains with some water like you can with the Skinfood Black Sugar Mask, but that didn't seem to have any effect on the actual granules...just in the amount of granules, aka some of the grains got washed away so there were a bit less grains, but it didn't actually affect the actual size of each individual granule.

I considered giving up and just washing this straight off my face as soon as I started to rub it around, but I decided to power through at least once, so I applied as little pressure as I could and took my time taking some mini-breaks vs. rubbing this around for the full uninterrupted 2-3 recommended minutes and I'm so glad I did because OMG my skin was left feeling so hydrated and moisturized and obnoxiously unbelievably silky soft and smooth and velvety and awesome.

The first time I used this, and let's be honest even now...every now and then, I will stand there for a couple minutes afterwards just stroking my face in disbelief and wonder at how amazing my skin feels. Is that weird? But it really is truly amazing how effective this product is no matter what state my face is in. I bet you, if you can take the pain, that you too will stand there and stroke your face in admiration afterwards because it's that good.

Anywho, here in America we have the phrase "no pain, no gain," and "beauty is pain" and boy do those two phrases fit this product perfectly. If you think you have a high pain tolerance and you don't have sensitive skin and think you can power through the rough granules then I highly recommend that you give this a try. If not, then stay away because while the end result is totally worth it, you won't be able to make it through a scrub session to experience the results...BUT I will say it does get better with time/use. I think my skin is starting to get de-sensitized to the coarse granules because while it's still uncomfortable, it's not as painful as before and I no longer need to take mini-breaks. Also, not necessary to do a full 2-3 minute session like it instructs. I find that a one minute session still gives me those amazing results.

Also, because it's so...I hate saying abrasive because it has such a negative connotation, so strong? Because it's such a strong exfoliator I just stick to using this once a week if not longer. Over exfoliation is never a god thing and with a such a powerful exfoliator like this one, once is more than enough. With a normal less powerful exfoliator I would say twice a week is good, but with this one, in my personal opinion, I think once a week or even once every two weeks is more than enough.


I will most definitely continue to keep using this despite the...uncomfortableness because in this instance it's so worth it. Also, if you need/want a flawless makeup application, then just use this beforehand because everything will just glide on beautifully afterwards. Oh, and if you were curious, this does have a very slight lemon-y sweet scent to it if you hold it up to your nose, but otherwise you won't smell anything. Also, if you happen to get it in your mouth it tastes like the ocean. It's very salty...which makes sense since the first ingredient listed is sea water.

Tsaio Pore Clear Treatment Set


Size: Papain Remove Mask - 30 g + Pimple Tonic - 15 ml

Don't let blackheads ruin your finish-line closeup -- this 2-step set from Taiwanese brand Thai contains a tonic and t-zone mask to extract sebaceous filaments and blackheads. also improves the appearance of pores by firming the affected area and eliminating excess oil.


HOW TO USE

After cleansing, apply pimple tonic on oil-prone parts (t-zone, chin, etc.) then apply proper amount of mask evenly on the same area. Wait 15-30 minutes to dry mask then tear from the bottom up. Suggested 1-2 times a week.



INGREDIENTS
Papain Remove Mask: Horse Chestnut Extract, Papain, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Water
Pimple Tonic: Salicylic Acid (0.5%), White Willow Bark Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Thyme Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Witch Hazel Extract, Urea, Methyl Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Water

VERDICT
November 15th, 2016: This works just like the My Scheming set that went viral earlier this year, except this is a duo and not a 3-step kit...it's missing the final pore minimizing tonic. Regardless I actually like this duo a lot better than that one because 1. it doesn't smell bad...not that it smells good, but it's not that strong and I'm ok with it and it definitely doesn't smell as bad as the My Scheming trio, and 2. it actually dries down quickly and completely whilst being just as effective...if not more because it actually dries down completely.

You can check out my review for the My Scheming trio here: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/06/my-scheming.html


Anywho, it wasn't painful to peel this off, but it does stick to the face really well and has a strong pull when you're peeling it off so if you have sensitive skin it might not be gentle enough for you, but it was totally fine for me. My skin can be sensitive at times, but generally it's pretty standard...not super sensitive, but not super resilient either. It's sort of middle of the road with occasional freak-outs.


I don't read Taiwanese so I can only go off of what I'm told by Beauteque, but this seemed to perform just as intended. This did a great job of getting rid of the sebaceous filaments on my nose which are the bane of my existence, clearing out my pores without drying out my skin, and it left my t-zone area, where applied, super smooth and soft. As for eliminating excess oil, now that we're in the cooler fall/winter months my skin has transitioned and is no longer as oily in my t-zone...it's more normal right now, so I can't really comment on wether or not it eliminates excess oil, but it does do everything else and leaves you with really nice clean skin.


If you want to try one of these blackhead charcoal peel off mask products I would go with this one...although I would wait for a sale as I feel like it is a bit pricey for the amount of product that you get (these bottles are not that big...they're like travel sized), but it's still on par with the My Scheming trio.


I got this in one of my monthly Beauteque BB Bags, but it's not listed on the actual Beauteque website so I found it on YesStyle (linked above) which has it for $10.90...so yeah, wait for a sale. It's a really nice product, but I don't feel like it's worth $10.90 for that small amount of product.


References...

1. Beauteque
2. Beauteque BB Bag pamphlet

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. You should be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the net.
    I will recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind! Thank you for stopping by, and leaving such a lovely comment. I really appreciate it =)

      Delete
  2. I think the admin of this web page is genuinely working hard for his web site, as here every information is quality based information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words! I do my best, and am glad you find this site helpful =)

      Delete
  3. You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write.

    The world hopes for more passionate writers like you
    who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I greatly appreciate your lovely comment =)

      Delete

Amazon

Back
to top