UPDATE - Sorry for being MIA...

Hi guys! For those who celebrate, hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and fruitful Black Friday. Sorry for being MIA these last few days, but it has been a whirlwind weekend of Black Friday shopping and trying to figure out what to gift all my friends and family. 

I should be back up and running with a new post tonight and a whirlwind of hauls for you guys over the next few days because...I went a little crazy. Well...a lot of my spending was on gifts for friends and family though...there I go trying to justify my spending.

Anywho, I didn't get to buy everything I wanted as I was trying to stay on budget and some things were sold out...which sucked, but in the end was good for my wallet. Anywho, I gotta get back to work...and check out some last minute cyber Monday deals. I'm so bad, but at any rate I will have a new post for you tonight.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top