Beauteque K-Beauty Subscription Boxes

Hi guys! I noticed Beauteque is having a promotion for new subscribers who want to subscribe to their subscription service, so I wanted to share since it's awesome. They have two kinds of subscription services: a BB Bag subscription and a Mask Maven subscription. 
I personally am subscribed to the BB bag and I love it. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with a bag so far. As with any subscription service or product in general, there have been some items that didn't work out for me, but overall I've been excited for and delighted with my bags and the products in it and have found some awesome products through them...plus they're full sized, not just samples of stuff.

I thought about subscribing to Mask Maven as well, but aside from the occasional mystery box I do like to pick out my own sheet masks and the BB bag can and sometimes does include sheet masks, so for now I'm happy with just the BB Bag...but if you want to be surprised with a nice selection of various masks every month then you should definitely check out the Mask Maven subscription as well.

I wish I can take advantage of this promotion, but I'm already a loyal subscriber so sadly I cannot take part...but if you haven't checked out their subscription service yet, then now's a great time to try it out as this promotion is only for new members. I'm not sure how long this promotion will be going on for, as it doesn't seem to list an expiration date, but it is live as of the time of this posting so head on over to check it out.

One thing to note though is that shipping is not free, so you will have to factor that in separately. I have a 12-month subscription and I think it broke down to around $5/month for shipping so keep that in mind.

http://www.beautequemonthly.com/subscriptions.html?_ga=1.76103383.337591450.1473047268

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top