Sorry I've been MIA...

Hi Guys! 
 
Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I don't foresee it getting any less busy for the next few weeks or so, but I hope to be better with my time management so I can go back to trying out products and posting reviews regularly.

As you guys can see I hauled a TON of new products that I'm dying
to try out and review. If there's anything in particular that you would like to see reviewed first, then please leave a comment and let me know and I will do my best to get those up for you first as soon as possible. I only have one face so it may take me awhile to make my way through all those products that I hauled, but I will get to everything eventually. I promise.

Hope everyone is surviving the obnoxious heat wave that's happening right now in the states, and faring better than me. It was an obnoxious 115 degrees today and it's supposed to be 116 tomorrow.
Ugh, I'm so over summer already and can't wait for the fall and winter.
 Anywho, just wanted to update you guys. Thanks for understanding.
Hope everyone is happy and healthy and safe and staying cool.

Until next time...

P.S. The GIFS were made using an app called "Moment Cam" which is a lot of fun to use.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top