Nu-Pore (Skincare)

Nu-Pore Facial Tissue Mask
 
Size: 2 Masks

HOW TO USE
1. Wash your face and pat dry
2. Remove the mask from the pouch and unfold
3. Gently apply the mask to fit the contours of your face
4. Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes
5. Pell off the mask and gently massage the excess product to penetrate the skin. No need to rinse


INGREDIENTS
Aloe Mask: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

Cucumber Mask: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Allantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

FINAL VERDICT
I decided to give these a try because I liked the foot mask so much and I was pleasantly surprised by its performance. Feels really refreshing and cool on the face, fits nicely, and it actually does a pretty good job. The cucumber mask left my face hydrated, smooth, and glowy. The aloe mask was soothing, calming and moisturizing. Considering these were only 50 cents a piece that's pretty awesome. I've definitely tried more expensive with lesser results.

The cucumber mask smells like cucumber, but if you're not into that it dissipates after a few minutes. Now this isn't a mask that will knock your socks off, but I found these to be a really solid cost effective mask.

 
Cucumber is on the left and Aloe is on the right.

Nu-Pore Moisturizing Socks

Size: 1 pair of one size fits all

HOW TO USE

1. Rinse feet thoroughly and completely dry them to remove any moisture
2. Insert feet in the moisturizing socks and make sure the contents of the liquid are inside.
3. While wearing the moisturizing socks, massage feet to absorb all the liquid.
4. After 20 to 30 minutes, remove moisturizing socks and massage in the remaining liquid for long-lasting hydration

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Urea, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-32, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Collagen, Zanthan Gum, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance


FINAL VERDICT
I found this "Luxurious Home Spa Treatment" foot mask by Nu-Point at the 99 cent store and decided I would give it a whirl...cause lord knows my feet need it. I'm a flip flop/sandal lover and my heels are ALWAYS in need of some serious TLC (pictures are below if you dare to venture a look...don't say I didn't warn you). 

Anywho, this contains shea butter and aloe vera extract and claims to hydrate, soften and smooth your feet. Each packet contains one pair of "socks" made up of a plastic exterior (to prevent leakage) lined with a cotton mesh interior soaked in serum...the serum is only in the feet area the ankle area is dry and doesn't have any serum.


Each sock isn't drenched in serum, but it contains a decent amount and lasts for quite awhile. I actually ended up going to bed with them still on.

As you can see in my "after" pictures below, while it didn't magically heal my feet and make them perfect after one use (not that I was expecting it to...I mean look at those "before" pictures...there's only so much that you can ask of a product) it did do an amazing job of hydrating and healing and smoothing out my feet. I've still got a ways to go (as they say "Rome wasn't built in a day"), but I feel like it made a significant and noticeable difference. Will definitely head back to the store to get more of these because I feel like with continued use these will get my feet back to normal.


Would definitely recommend giving these a go. Wether you just need a little pick me up or some serious TLC your feet will thank you for these.


BTW...if you try and walk around with these on, you will tear the exterior plastic...like I did. If you want to be mobile with it on I would suggest throwing some socks on first to help keep it in place.


UPDATE: It took me a little over a week (about 10 days or so) to make it back to the 99 cent store for some more of these moisturizing socks and after 3 more uses (bringing the grand total to 4 uses) my feet are almost completely healed! I used the second one roughly about 10 days after my first initial use, then I used the third one about 5 days later and the 4th one 5 more days after that. Updated pictures are below. I used nothing else other than these moisturizing socks and I've still been wearing sandals like crazy every single day.

     



BEFORE & AFTER

Left Foot - Before
Left Foot - After
Left Foot - After 4th Use
Left Heel - Before
Left Heel - After
Left Heel - After 4th Use
Right Foot - Before
Right Foot - After
Right Foot - After 4th Use
Right Heel - Before
Right Heel - After
Right Heel - After 4th Use

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of
    a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    So that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I try my best =)

      Delete

Amazon

Back
to top