Shop Miss A - Part 2 (Haul)

I got my second order from ShopMissA. This one did get to me faster than my first one...this one only took a week. Still longer than those other YouTubers, but faster than my first order.



As far as the quality, I personally felt like it was hit or miss. Some things are great, but others are not. Especially when it comes to the the Jewelry. The cosmetics, from what I saw on others people's hauls and reviews on YouTube, and the other things they sell I feel like the quality is more consistent and good on those things, but when it comes to the jewelry which is the main reason why I would shop there I really do feel like it is hit or miss.

It's a site that I will definitely add to my list of sites to visit, though listed towards the bottom instead of the top. I don't see myself going there to shop on a regular basis...it'll probably be one those places that I will order from maybe once a year when I want to try out some styles that are outside my comfort zone, or I just feel like restocking on a bunch of fun accessories just to have on hand. 

However, I will say that they do have an excellent customer service department who are quick and responsive. I contacted them about some issues that I had with my products on both my previous order and this second order and they were quick and gracious about resolving my issues, so if you guys want to check them out yourself I feel like there's definitely no harm in doing so because if you guys do run into any issues their customer service is really on point.







HAIR ACCESSORIES

Pearl & Ribbon Bow Hair Clip
I was on the fence about getting this clip, but I decided to get it anyway. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either. It's a "meh" purchase. Also, it came in less than pristine condition as you can see below (highlighted in red).
Big blob of visible glue where the crystal ball should have been centered on.
Bow is falling off the clip...see how it's hanging off to one side instead of sitting on the hair clip?

Square Print Bow Mesh Headband
I was also on the fence about this as well, but I kinda really like it for whatever reason. Can't say it's really appropriate for my age, but I still like it nonetheless. I'll most likely wear it around the house because like I said it's not really age appropriate looking for me. I think it would be super cute for a little girl or teen. 

Radiant Flower Gem Headband 
A little flimsy and the crystals are a bit plastic-y, but still cute and sparkly. Arrived just in time for my birthday, so I was wearing it all day.

Sadly, after one days worth of wearing, the headband started to unravel, as you can see below. This is where the whole $1 thing comes into play...but I could probably just take some glue and re-secure the ribbon.
Ribbon came loose and started to unravel.

JEWELRY 

Zebra Print Glitter Thumb Ring
Like the ring, but it is too big. It only comes in one size, but I have thicker fingers than the average person so I figured it would be ok. I was wrong. Probably better suited to fit a guys finger than a girls. 

Heart & Flower Connected Ring
I was on the fence about this ring, but I liked the concept of a connected ring so I got it and consequently regretted it. The quality was just not good...it came tarnished. I got it in silver, but it was turning yellow/gold and was even black in some spots.

Also, even if it was good quality, it is so not age appropriate for me. This is definitely better suited for a kid or teen.
If you look at the flower, you can notice the tarnishing. 

Connected Butterfly & Flower Ring
Same exact sentiments as those above for the Heart & Flower connected ring. 
Both the butterfly and the flower are tarnishing. 

Sideways Sparkle Key Ring
I got this ring because I love lock and key designs, but I wasn't really feeling this ring. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. It was ok...just kinda "meh".

Faceted Circle Stone Ring
I wasn't a fan of this ring. It's very circular...I mean I knew that going in obviously, but I was hoping that I would still like it nonetheless when I had it in person but that was not the case. I was just trying something new outside my normal tastes and it just ended up not panning out this time.

Colored Fan Glam Ring
I want to like this ring, but I'm not a fan of how the flower was mounted on the ring. I wish it was aligned so that one petal points straight up and the other two on the bottom. This however was mounted sideways so it kinda bothers me...it kinda looks crooked, but again that's just me and my weird alignment issue. Other than that it's a great ring. 

Three Pearl & Crystal Ear Cuff
There was another ear cuff that I really wanted, but that one was sold out so I got this one instead. I don't love it, but I like it. It is kinda cheap looking, but whatever. Nice to have because I don't really have a lot of these ear cuffs. I just got one from AliExpress.com (which I like a lot better) so now with this I have two. 

Dainty Sparkle Gem Earrings
I was on the fence about getting these earrings and I should have stopped to really think about why I was on the fence, but they were sparkly and seemed like it might be cute to have. I wanted to like these, but I just don't. Honestly I will probably never ever end up wearing these. Also, it would probably be better suited for younger kids or teens. Also, like a lot of the other items I got the little crystals on these earrings weren't properly mounted either. Just not a fan. 

Pearl Drop Twist Earrings
I thought these might be nice to wear to an event or something, but I'm not a huge fan. I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. They're ok. The little crystals on these are not all properly mounted either.

Bead & Rhinestone Swing Earrings
I LOVE these earrings. These are so not my usual style, but I wanted to try it out and experiment. I'm really glad I did. These are gorgeous and look great on me as well...at least I think they do. 

Lovebirds Swing Earrings 
I thought these were cute when I saw it on the site...the two birds kissing on a branch, but I ended up not liking them when I got it.

These are also out of my comfort zone, and I really wanted to like it but I don't think that I necessary pull these off. It doesn't look good on me. Also, these ones look cheap and the little accent stone/gems are at different lengths which as you guys know by now really bothers me.

Filigree Swirl Stone Earrings
OMG I LOVE these earrings. Again, not my usual style but so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone.

Amber Stone & Rhinestone Earrings
Another pair that are out of my comfort zone, but that I LOVE. I'm so glad I got these and will definitely be wearing these in the future.

"Live Love Dream" Linear Earrings
Don't know how I feel about these...I like them and I don't like them all at the same time, but I think I like them 51% and don't like them 49% if that makes any sense. It doesn't make sense to me either, but that's how I feel. Perhaps these will grow on me over time.

Lock & Key Charm Bangle 
Like I said before, I love lock and key designs which is why I got this bracelet. I would've loved it had I been able to get it in the graphite color that I originally wanted, but sadly that color was sold out so I got the gold. It's still cute, but the quality is bad. The gold on this looks cheap and it arrived already starting to tarnish. 

Dainty Rhinestone Key Necklace
Again, I got this because I love key designs. I originally wanted the clear crystal one, but that was sold out so I got the rainbow clear key. I should've just stayed away. The rainbow clear just makes it look like cheap children's jewelry. Definitely won't be wearing this one...perhaps I will take the clasp off of this one and use it for the Heart & Arrow necklace from my first haul. 

Delicate Star & Crystal Necklace
I don't LOVE this necklace, but I like it. I like stars and I think it's cute. I will definitely be wearing this in the future. 

Dangle "Love" Swing Necklace
I like this necklace. It is very cute and looks nice. Glad I got it. 

Heart On Rhinestone Swing Necklace
I like this necklace, I think it's really cute. Will definitely be wearing this in the future.

Dainty Love Pendant Necklace
I really like this necklace. Again, very cute. Will definitely be rockin this necklace.

MAKEUP 

Googly Owl Print Cosmetic Pouch
How cute is this pouch?! I wish I would've gotten more of these...at least one more in the gray color, but sadly I think they are all sold out now. 

e.l.f. Essential Eyelash Curler 
I think I just have bad luck with items because the padding on this cracked/split in half after just two uses. =(

Kara Eyelashes - EL00S2 

e.l.f. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara 

e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner-Stardust
Not a fan of this product, but that's not ShopMissA's fault. This dried out and started peeling. Kinda seemed like I had glue on my face. Not good.

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer - Pearl

e.l.f. Essential Tone Correcting Concealer - Rosy Beige

Natural Oil Lip Therapy Gloss - Rosehip Oil
Don't know if there's much difference in all the different oil selections that they have, but I love the Rosehip variation that I got. Not very long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying and it gives the nicest sheen to the lips. Great for layering over a matte lip...I personally am not a fan or the whole matte lip craze. I love me a juicy shiny glistening lip.

Fruit Glow Roll On Gloss - Strawberry
Not a fan. The packaging is cute, but I don't like the rollerball. It doesn't seem to work very well for me and I was hoping that it smelled and tasted like strawberry, but it doesn't.

e.l.f. Essential Zit Zapper
Not a fan of the rollerball, but it works very well...at least for me. Glad to have it handy when I need it. 

MISCELLANEOUS 

Fine Tip Nail Art Brush

Car Dash Multi Use Sticky Pad
I initially loved this product and wished that I had gotten more, but then ended up changing my mind later.

When I first opened it, it seemed like it was very sticky and would work well but I don't know if it just lost it's stickiness after I tried it the first time but when I went to mount it in my car it just failed miserably. It wouldn't stick to my dash and when I tried to stick it to my window the pad stuck on pretty well, but it didn't hold my phone which ended up falling off. I really wish it worked properly because that would be oh so useful to have, but it just didn't execute as well as I wanted it to. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top