Shop Miss A - Part 1 (Haul)

I found out about this site on YouTube from people who generally seemed to have good things to say about them, so I decided to check them out for myself. 


They mainly sell accessories...hair accessories, jewelry, makeup (which includes an E.L.F section), nail products, sunglasses, kids section, body jewelry, and other miscellaneous items. 


The main pull/attraction of this site is that everything is only $1, but still decent quality. Aside from 1 item, locket charms which they sell for $5, everything really is only $1 on their site...which is probably why things sell out so quickly. 

I found myself getting frustrated at times because there were things on there that I really wanted, but they were already sold out or the color that I wanted was sold out so I couldn't get it. That happened A LOT while I was browsing their site so much so that I was getting discouraged at times. 

I read their FAQ section and it said that they generally don't restock their items, so that was a huge bummer. If you guys do decide to check them out and you see something you like you should add it to your cart right away because once it's gone it is GONE. 

As far as the quality, some reviewers on YouTube equated the merchandise to Forever 21 but I will let you know my thoughts on the matter once I get my second order from them, which has a lot more jewelry than this order, and I've had a chance to look at it all. Stay tuned for that.

Lastly, they have flat rate shipping on all of the orders they send out. It is $3.50 in the states (and if you spend $35+ they will automatically upgrade you to priority shipping), $9.95 for Canada, and $19.95 for all other international countries (customers are responsible for any additional customs fees, import duties, or taxes that may be imposed by customs).

Other reviewers on YouTube said they got their packages really quickly...mine however took awhile to get to me. This order took about 2 weeks so definitely not quick by any means, but then again my order was less than $35 so it was not automatically upgraded to priority shipping which may have played a factor I suppose. I put in another order from them, before I received this order, which was over $35 so I'll let you guys know how that goes.







HAIR ACCESSORIES

Sasha Vintage Stone Hair Clip
Bigger than I thought it would be. The stones on the one I received were very noticeably misaligned (circled in blue below) and the claws aren't spaced in even intervals either, which really bothers me...but I have a weird thing about things being properly aligned so I don't know that it would really bother anyone else.

See how you can see the gold backing where the stone was supposed to be aligned on?


Bigger gap on the left side then the right...claws aren't spaced evenly.

However, it is still cute and the stones seemed to be glued on really well. I thought about taking the stones off and re-gluing them on myself, but I feel like I might break them trying to get them off because it really does seem to be glued on quite well so I think I'm just going to wear it around my house. Also, the clip itself seems quite sturdy as well.

Filigree Butterfly Stone Hair Clip
Also bigger than I thought it would be, but I still love it. Super cute. The stones on the one I got were also slightly misaligned on this one as well, but it is barely perceptible so it's not a big deal on this one as it was for me on the other one. Also, the claws were spaced evenly and not so gap-y on this one which was great. The stones were glued on very well for this one as well...I have no qualms about the stones possible falling off. Better quality than the Sasha Vintage clip. 

JEWELRY

Enamel LOVE Heart Ring
The color of the gold kinda looks cheap, but I still love it nonetheless. Very cute and fun to wear. 

I'm not a big fan of gold to begin with, so I wish they would have had it in silver, but gold is all they had.

3 Piece Rhinestone Studded Bangle Set
Very cute. Light but sturdy, which is just how I like my jewelry. I wanted the one that was only silver/graphite, but they were sold out so I got the silver/graphite/gold.

The metal bangle part was good, but the crystal accents weren't glued on/mounted properly...but unless you're really paying attention it's not super noticeable so not a big deal. However, I feel like the crystal accents could get easily snagged on things because it wasn't mounted properly and juts out...which would then of course naturally lead to the crystal accents getting pulled out.

Silver Hammered 5 Piece Bangle Set
Decent quality. Doesn't look super cheap. Very jingly. Again, it is very lightweight, but still seems sturdy which is just how I like my jewelry.

Rhinestone Studded Wooden Bangle - Dark Brown
I was looking forward to getting these the most and these ended up being the biggest letdown. The quality and execution on these bangles were just terrible. The wood on the bangles came chipped and weathered and the crystal accent was just super cheap looking and chipped and bulging in several places. These bangles just totally screamed I only cost a dollar. 

Does anyone know where I can get similar bangles that are much better quality? Because I really love the idea of these...I just wish it was executed better. 

Arrow & Dangle Heart Necklace
I love this necklace. The charm and the chain is pretty good quality, however the clasp came broken which was a huge bummer. For those of you thinking why not just take some pliers and re-attach the clasp...the actual clasp itself was broken. It wouldn't open up.

I contacted ShopMissA and they gave me a refund for the necklace.

MAKEUP

Kleancolor Essential Angled Brow Brush

e.l.f. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

e.l.f. Essential Eye Crease Brush

e.l.f. Essential Eyeliner Brush

e.l.f. Essential Concealer Brush
I ordered a concealer brush, but ShopMissA gave me an extra eyeshadow brush instead.

However, when I contacted them they were extremely apologetic about the mixup and refunded my money whilst letting me keep the extra eye shadow brush. 

e.l.f. Essential Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Black Bandit
The built in sharpener on the cap is kinda annoying, but that's not ShopMissA's fault.

e.l.f. Essential Brightening EyeLiner - Black

e.l.f. Essential Lengthening & Defining Mascara

e.l.f. Essential Natural Lash Kit

MISCELLANEOUS

S Blended Drink Cell Phone Dust Plug - Coffee
Super cute. The only thing is that I have a cover on my phone so when I plug it in, it doesn't go in all the way (due to the extra thickness of my phone cover) and therefore it's not completely secured in.

I almost lost it when I stuck my phone in my sweater pocket and took it back out because the plug fell out, but I noticed it right away and was able to retrieve it. Now I'm super aware and constantly checking it to make sure it hasn't fallen off again, which is kinda annoying but it's still cute nonetheless.

Cute Vinyl Double Card Holder
I love these card holders. I got one in each color. Works great and has been tremendously helpful in keeping my various cards neat and organized whilst also keeping them protected, plus they're just so darn cute to look at and colorful to boot.

However, of course right after I ordered these I found them on AliExpress.com which were selling 10 of them for $2.00 and had more various colors, but what are you gonna do. 

2 Piece Silicone Gel Shoe Pads
Great for preventing your feet from sliding around in your shoe, especially when you are wearing stockings.


2 Piece Gel Heel Grips for Shoes
Great for protecting the back of your ankles from getting scraped up and blistered.


CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I want studying and I think this website got some genuinely utilitarian stuff on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity yyou don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this superb blog!
    I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking andd adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward too fresh updates and will talk about this blog with
    my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the love! I so appreciate it. =)

      Delete

Amazon

Back
to top