Somang (Haircare)

Somang M Cerade Professional Texturizing Essence
https://www.yamibuy.com/item/3024012931

Size: 8 oz
This hair nourishing essence helps damaged hair, as well as replenishing oil and water. Forms a protective layer and superior improvement. Penetrates deep into hair, helps to restore the hair cortex and cuticle. This essence helps to protect hair proteins, inhibit hair deformation, make hair texture resilient.

HOW TO USE
After shampooing, apply desired amount evenly on damaged hair. 

Tip: Only apply the mask on the damaged areas.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Ureedoplasene, Monstyrenecyrrlate, Copolymer, Hydrodehyde, Disodium, Disodium-Glycerin Brurdock Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Lima Bean Extract, Western Songu Extract, Oat Protein Hydrolyzed Keratain, Butylene Glycol, Green Tea Extract, Hazel Leaf Extract, Ethanol, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citratetocopherol, Sodium Azide Caprylic Cid, Phenoxyethanol

VERDICT
July 10th, 2018: OMG, I LOVE this stuff. This has quickly become a must have product for me and I actually like it even better than the La'dor: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/04/lador.html and Project Beauty: https://ahnspired.blogspot.com/2016/12/project-beauty-haircare.html conditioners...because it lets me be "lazy".

I hate having to spend more time than I need to in the shower, so I LOVE leave in conditioners vs. traditional conditioners that are used in the shower. I'm definitely not much of a take my time and enjoy my shower/bath type of person. I like the idea of it, but in reality all my bubble baths and bath salts and bath bombs just sit there being unused. I'm definitely more of an I shower because I have to to stay clean and want to be in and out as quick as I can type of person, but I digress.

This is referred to as an essence and it says to only apply it to "damaged" areas, but I just use this stuff liberally all over my head as a leave in conditioner and it's totally fine because it's super lightweight...it doesn't weigh down my hair whatsoever, which is awesome and a big part of why I love it so much. I have very fine hair, so often times hair products will weigh it down and/or make my hair look greasy and not that great quickly, so I appreciate the fact that this is so lightweight whilst still giving me all the hydration and moisture that my hair needs.

Not only that, but this super lightweight gel-like cream also leaves my hair feeling super soft and smooth and shiny and healthy looking, so it's a winner all around. It's even got a ton of product in the tube so it lasts for a really long time as well, although if I really really wanted to nit pick...I would appreciate some super cute packaging, but that's only if I were being super nit picky since the packaging isn't ugly or terrible or anything. However, I did just notice that it lists mineral oil in the ingredients and I often hear about how it's not great to have mineral oil in products, so if you are ingredient conscious, FYI...oh, and it also contains ethanol (aka alcohol) as well, so that would be one negative...it's got a couple not so great ingredients in it's formula.

If you don't mind the mineral oil and alcohol though, this definitely gets my stamp of approval and I recommend giving it a try...especially if you're someone like me who has very fine hair and are looking for something that works beautifully without weighing your hair down.

References...
1. Beauteque link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top