On: The Body (Skincare)

On: The Body Cherry Blossom Nourishing Body Lotion
Size: 400 ml
This body lotion leaves your skin smooth and fully hydrated. The premium moisturizing agents found in cherry blossoms. It evokes the romantic atmosphere of France.

HOW TO USE
After showering, Wipe off the water and apply evenly to the whole body as you massage.

Tip: Do not use if you have eczema or dermatitis.

INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Triethanol, Hexanol Searly Alcohol Cetylelohexanoate, Butter Glyceryl, Grape Oil, Lemon Balm Petal, Stem Water Alpine Plex Flower, leaf Extract, Kendra Flower Petal, Ridge Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Camomile Oil, Lavender Oil, Leaf Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

VERDICT
July 3rd, 2018: I love this body lotion...which is rare. I normally hate using body lotions because I hate that lotion-y feeling, but this one is super lightweight and just sinks right into the skin beautifully and completely, which is why I love it so much. It doesn't feel like you're wearing lotion. There's none of that heaviness or greasiness or oiliness...it doesn't feel like I have anything on my skin, which is exactly how I like my skincare.

Despite being super lightweight though, this is still super moisturizing and it leaves you with beautifully soft, smooth and supple skin. It does have a floral-y perfume like scent, which I don't normally like, but I didn't mind the scent of this one. Would I prefer it not be there? Sure, but it's not a dealbreaker...and while it is noticeable it isn't overpowering and I can't smell it unless I'm holding it up near my nose, so I don't smell it once it's on the body. Also, it's got really pretty packaging, which is always a plus.

This has definitely become my go to body lotion, but I must point out this does contain parabens and fragrance. I'm not an expert when it comes to skincare ingredients, but I know those are things that people can be weary of so, FYI.

References...
1. Beauteque

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top