Graduation Candygram (DIY)

So I've got a couple girls in my life who are graduating from college this Saturday and I thought it would be fun to make and gift a graduation candy gram. While the candy gram that I'm sharing with you in this post is geared towards graduation, you can customize these to suite any occasion: Birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.

After racking my brain trying to figure out what candy I wanted to use and what message I wanted write this is what I came up with...



Hey girls! 

I just wanted to (Take 5) and send you a congratulations on your (Extra) special day! Now that you’ve proven you’re not an (Airhead) or a (Dum Dum), but a (Smartie) by (Skor)ing your diploma you can now go and conquer the world. 
I’m sure you’ll have a (Payday) of (100 Grand) in no time and a life filled with shopping (Spree)s in New (York), a climb on the (Andes) mountain, and perhaps even an (Orbit) around the (Milky Way)! 

Whatever comes next I have (Zero) doubt that your future will be filled with (Mounds) of (Joy) and happiness no matter what you do because you’re the (Balm) and you totally (Rock)! Plus you've got the (World's Best Mom) to support you no matter what.

So cheers (Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint) to your wonderfully (Bright) and vibrant future.
Sorry I couldn’t be there among the (Symphony) of cheers as you walk down the aisle. 
Hugs and (Kisses),
Ahnnie

I should've spaced it out a little better and not made it so tight and scrunched up on the first board and I originally wanted to incorporate more non-candy items, but I think it turned out pretty well nonetheless and I can't wait to give it to them.


As you saw, I did manage to sneak in a few non-candy items...I added a couple eos lip balms (from Wal-Mart) and sheet masks (from Beauteque: http://www.beauteque.com/tony-moly-im-real-mask-sheet-lemon/) and how cute is that wine shaped lip tint (from Style Korean: http://www.stylekorean.com/brands/157/labiotte)?! As for the candy, I purchased the majority of it from the 99 cent store and the rest from Walmart, but I know that Dollar Tree carries a ton of chocolates and candy as well. Oh, and the poster board I got from Staples.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top