Vasanti (Skincare)

Vasanti® BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator

This powerful exfoliator mimics the results of professional microdermabrasion, minus the potential for redness and sensitivity. First, papaya enzymes break down dead cells while evening out your skin tone. Next, dermatologist-approved microderm crystals fade the appearance of fine lines and acne scars, leaving skin smooth and free of imperfections. Finally, aloe vera, coconut, and vitamins B and E nourish fresh skin to keep it free of irritation.

HOW TO USE
Wet face. Massage all over in a circular motion. Rinse Clean. Use 3-5 times a week. Perfect for all skin types. 

INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Aluminum Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Papain, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol 

***Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, 99% Natural*** 

VERDICT
Love this product...dare I say it's my #1 favorite when it comes to the exfoliators that I've tried so far? It's got super tiny micro-beads that exfoliate the skin leaving it super smooth and silky and the aloe vera, coconut, and vitamins really do leave the skin feeling nourished and moisturized. The only con I have for this product would be the price tag, but it's so good I guess I'll just have to take the plunge and purchase a full size...with the justification that I can use my birchbox points to get $10 off and the knowledge that a little goes a long way so this bottle will probably last me a long time.

References...
1. Birchbox link above

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top