Wireless Charger (Random Rambles)



So I was thinking...how awesome would it be if there was a way to wirelessly charge? Cause I don't know about you, but I hate cords. They're not only unattractive to look at, but they can be hazardous too. You can trip on them, or if you have pets they can chew on them...like my puppy used to try and do, or if you have babies who are starting to crawl and explore their surroundings...well you get the idea. 


Plus, I hate being tethered down and don't you just hate it when you forget to charge your cellphone/iPod or you've used it for too long and it dies on you and it becomes useless? Well if we had wireless power everything would totally automatically charge itself and keep itself powered.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon

Back
to top